6. Drunk talk (smut warning)

I was looking at Payton who had tears in his eyes the whole time, my eyes started getting watery when I saw him holding hands with Avani and then kissing her.

I started singing the part with "who been on your mind? Who got your time? Who you've been vibing with and why can't I make you mine?" even louder and Payton looked at me in the eyes, both of us with tears rolling down our cheeks and after I finished the song Payton ran out in the backyard and I ran after him.

- Are you ok?
- Are you ok, y/n?
*End of recap*

- I think we need to talk... you say that and you started to feel a little bit dizzy and I fell in his arms

- Y/n!!! Omg, let's get you to the bathroom to wash your face

- I don't think I can walk Payt

- It's ok, I'll carry you

He picks you up from the ground and carries you like this:

Once you got in the bathroom, he placed you on the counter and he started to wash his hands and wipe your face gently

Once you got in the bathroom, he placed you on the counter and he started to wash his hands and wipe your face gently. His touch sent shivers to your spine and you started crying because you were drunk and you also knew that he will never touch you or kiss you and you were in a total crying session.

- Hey, don't cry, what happened?

- I-I just, I just love you so much and I know you don't love me back but you are my everything and you love Avani

- What about Anthony?

- I wanted to date him just because I wanted to get you off my mind and I also think he likes Cynthia and I would never do that to her.
(GUYS OMG, I JUST READ MY FIRST CHAPTER AND I REALISED I SAID THAT KATY HAS A CRUSH ON ANTHONY SO I CHANGED IT WITH CHASEEE)

- First of all you will probably forget everything you said and I will say in the morning but I wanna confess too.

- Gow won thell mee

- Oh my god how are you so drunk?! I want you to know that I love you too and I always did, you actually have no idea how much I love you. Remember when I kissed you at detention? It was the best moment in my fucked up life. Every time I am with you I am happy like when you slept in my arms, when you made me watch stranger things with you and you cried because of the sad ending and you cried in my chest til you fell asleep, or when we were watching riverdale and you compared us to bughead, when we watched season 4 of pll and you kept telling me what a bitch is Alison. I just can't stop thinking about you and when I am with avani I try thinking that she is you but she will never be. So one more time, I love you so fucking much y/n!

- Payton, babie, come closer pwease
And he came closer and you did that:

- Payton, babie, come closer pweaseAnd he came closer and you did that: