8. Group chat

That song is so good and so underrated ^^

*recap*
When she got out of your house, you went to your mirror which was right in front of your window and you didn't realize that. You started to cry on your *idk how it's cold, you know that little sofa that is somehow on your window* and you hugged yourself smelling Payton's hoodie.

* Payton's pov*
As I got home I started to cry and I really didn't know what to do or to say to her, I love her with all my heart. After awhile, I went on tik tok and saw someone on the for you page, it was y/n, I watched that tik tok until I got so angry that I broke my favourite guitar in my room. I went to sit at the window and saw y/n crying and hugging herself smelling my hoodie.

- What have I done?! I broke her but I didn't realize that I would break myself too...
*end of recap*
.
.
.
.
.
1 month and a half later*

Y/n POV
Every since that day I cried myself to sleep, I looked at him while he was asleep and I think that I can't really get over him that fast. The things he has done to me, the "I love you" that made me weaker, the kisses, everything about him made me happy and sad at the same time.

As for TikTok, I gained almost 4 million followers and I am so grateful for every single one of them, actually some of them kinda guessed that Payton is my ex just from our captions. I heard that the lights out tour starts at the end of November and that the famous tik tokers will spend Christmas and the new year in other countries. I really want to get invited and of course I would bring Katy with me, she has 500k followers on the app.

While I was laying in my bed I got a notification

You were added in a new group chat

Manager
Hi guys, I added you all here because I want you all to come to the lights out your. We won't take no as an answer and you have to get ready because we leave in one week. I'm gonna leave this gc so you can talk here, love y'all

Who is in here? I wanna give y'all names

Unknown
I'm Anthony

Oh, hi Ant 🐜

Unknown
Chaseee🦗🦟

I love your vibe boo👻

Unknown
I'm Josh
Hi, Joshie boy 👦

Unknown
Avani🥵

You already know me guurl

Unknown
I'm Payton, who are you?

YoU HurT mE, dO yoU nOt kNow
wHo I aM Payt?

Payton
Y/n?

Ant 🐜
No shit Sherlock

Chase🦗🦟
^^^

How did you guys know who I am?