Bad Surprise

Jon and Daenerys were laying on the bed. She was sleeping next to him, and he was just staring at her. He still couldn't believe that night happened. He did not plan it. He just... couldn't let her go after she kissed him, and then everything that happened was just... stupendous. It was a fairytale, after that many months... that he spent alone in NYC. Suddenly she just burst into his life, and they spent the most amazing night together, and not just because of the insanely wild sex. No. The walk. The talk. She was the first woman who could make him laugh again since their parents died. He had dates, and he ended those quite quickly because he found those women boring. She was different. He slowly gets up from the bed and walked to the kitchen to make coffee. There was just enough to make two. He shook his head. He needed to find a job. He needed to accept one of the bad offers. He could pick, or do that he wanted to do. No, he needed money, or he is going to lose his rented flat. Life sucks... for him because of the money, but she was the live example money does not mean happiness directly. She is rich and she is suffering... Life is just unfair. When he was ready he put a drop of milk into the coffee and walked back to the bedroom. 
"Morning." he was caressing her face. "I hate to wake you up, but ... soon I have to go," he whispered. 
"Hi." she smiled. 
"I made coffee," Jon stated and placed the mugs to the counter. "I had no idea how do you like it, so... there is a bit of milk in it. Dany sat up on the bed, and took the mug, drink into it. 
"Did you taste it?" a grimace appeared on her face. Jon frowned and drank into his mug. He also grimaced.
"Fuck." he sighed. "I did not check the milk." he stretched out his tongue and took the mug from her hand too. "I am sorry." he shook his head.
"Anyway I don't drink coffee too much, so it doesn't matter." she smiled at him. Jon took her hand and he wanted to say something. He wanted to tell her how he feels himself, after that night. He wanted to express all his feelings, but he had no idea how. They were ... their life was so different. He has nothing. Literally. Why would she stay or chose him? He can't give her anything. 
"What is time?" Dany looked around, but she did not find any clock. 
"Almost nine," he answered with a small smile.
"I ... better call Jorah." she sighed and wanted to get up from the bed.
"Dany." he stopped her.
"You've just called me Dany?" she giggled a bit. 
"Sorry. Ahm... Daenerys I..."
"No. No." she leaned forward and caressed his hand. "It doesn't matter. I like it. My mother used to call me that way. No one since she died. That is all." they were smiling at each other. "What did you wanted to say?" 
"I just wanted to thank you, I think." he took a deep breath. "I am sure... I'll never able to forget the last night. And I am not just talking about... that sex. You know... my parents died last Christmas and since then I am a bit lost and... depressive, but you've made me laugh, and I am glad we met. I just wanted you to know." he raised his eyes at her 
"Jon I..." she started but the doorbell disturbed them. Dany immediately knew ... they are in trouble. She just has no idea... how big. "Fuck." she frowned. 
"What?" 
"Waiting for someone?" She seemed worried.
"No. But probably just the postman." he shook his head. 
"No it is not." she jumped up from the bed and started to search her clothes. She quickly put that on and adjusted her hair. The doorbell rang again. Continuously. 
"This is why I should have left." she took a deep breath.
"Dany what is going on?" 
"Just ... open it. If you don't want to buy a new door." there was fear in her eyes and Jon started to worry. He walked to the door and after he took a deep breath he opened it, while Dany was waiting hidden at the kitchen. 

"Can I help?" Jon was staring at the man who was standing at the door in a uniform. A black uniform. 
"Where is she?" he was serious. 
"Who?"
"Do not play with me boy. We've met yesterday. I saw her leaving with you on the street, and her phone is here. She should come with me before someone else is coming for her." 
"Jorah." Dany stepped out from the kitchen. "I am sorry I..."
"Grab your bag and go. Now," he told her and hurried her, and Jon did not understand. 
"Dany." he tried to stop her while she was packing her bag so quickly. 
"I can't explain now." she placed her hand to his face. "But I will. Sooner or later. I promise." she kissed his lips gently and turned to leave but he can't just let her go.
"Dany"
"Jon let me go, I don't want you to get in any trouble. Please," she begged him with her eyes and when he finally released her she walked passed Jorah.
"Wait for me in the car," he told her, and she just nodded, and did not look back. "You can thank me later" he turned to Jon. "How much does it cost to keep your mouth?"
"What?" he did not understand."
"No one can find out you spent the night with her. No one. For her and your safety. How much?"
"It.... it is not about..." Jon shook his head, but Jorah handed an envelope to his hand and he was too confused to not take it. That moment Jorah turned his back at him and left. His mouth fell open and he was just standing there for a couple of seconds. When he finally came to his mind, he walked inside to his flat and dropped the envelope to the bed. It opened and hundreds of dollars fell out of it. He shook his head and walked to the window. He saw how the limousine turned right at the end of the street. With the girl who ... was already too important for him.