Bruises

Weeks .... then months passed since they did the shootings. Jon sent the pictures to the e-mail address that they gave him and he settles all his debts from the money. He still did not touch the envelope that Jorah gave him. That was not fair money, and he did not want to use it. He decided to offer it for some charity. That will be the best place for it. He was worried. For Dany. Every day. Christmas passed. New Year's Eve passed ...It was almost winter time again. Her fifth single came out at that time and it became a number one chart again. She attended many places. At least he could saw her on the tv or the internet. Until he saw her, at least he knew... she did not do any stupid things, but he was not sure how long she can live that life. The life that she hated. The life that she never wanted. She was shining on the stage, but her eyes were not. Her eyes were sad. Scared ... filled with fear, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it. Her strength gives him strength too, to be a professional at work. After his pictures released he got many offers, many tenders... Vanity Fair wanted to hire him as their photographer. Just like some other magazines with good names. Not only he was Dany's angel but she was his. His life turned in the right direction. At least financially. Maybe that is why they had to meet. To help each other through the wrong period, but he couldn't save her. She was still drowning and he can't help her. He tried to find her. He tried to talk with her but crashed into walls again and again. Drogo makes it sure, to keep her in a golden cage. Locked away from the world. 

"Yes, we are going to get married at the beginning of the next year," Drogo told to a reporter with a full smile on his face, while holding Daenerys in his arms. 
"You must be very excited." the reporter turned to Daenerys but before she could answer Drogo leaned closer. 
"She is. She'll have an amazing modern wedding dress, and everyone is invited. Will you come?"
"Sure!" the woman started to laugh, and the smile froze on Dany's face. She was a great actress but she couldn't betray Jon. He was watching the interview live on Twitter. He shook his head. He had a bad feeling about it. That wedding thing. She was strong but not that strong. She can't do this. It will be too much for her, and if that happens ... she might not be afraid anymore to do that horrible step and kill herself, but how can he save her. He does not even get close to her. No matter how hard he is working, how much fame he earned, he couldn't get close to her. He tried many times. His phone rang.
"Are you awake?" it was Gendry.
"What happened?" Jon sighed. 
"You keep saying to me that you wanna go to a huge music event, now I may get you a chance. We are going to LA bro!"

Jon and Gendry arrived in LA and Gendry booked a hotel room for themselves in the center of LA.
"You don't have to worry about it. With that new camera, you'll upload your pics immediately to the stock sites, and you'll earn damn much money." he laughed and opened the hotel room door. "That is yours" he spread his arms. "Mine is two doors away. Feel home" he laughed and left him there. Jon walked around and he was amazed. That room was really amazing and breathtaking. He went to the window and looked through it. The lights of LA was wonderful. He opened the balcony door and stepped out. The weather was still warm, maybe too warm for him that month. It was a different place with a different climate. He heard someone is singing. He could have sworn it is Dany but ... that was quite impossible, but that voice was very similar and sedative. He smiled a bit. He thought back when he first heard her singing. That night... when he went to that Christmas party. When she took his breath away and stole his heart. He decided to need a drink and maybe a walk. The ocean seemed close, maybe he will walk there. He closed the room door behind him and walked in the corridor to the elevator. When the door opened his heart almost jumped out from his chest. It was Jorah. He stepped out from the lift and he did not even recognize him. He walked passed by him and knocked at a door. Jon did not enter into the elevator. He wanted to know... if it is real. It really happens or not. Maybe the voice he heard on the balcony... was hers. 
"Jorah" he did not see her, but her voice. It must be here.
"I brought you ice."
"Thank you" she was talking barely audible.
"Do you need anything else?" he asked her.
"No. No... he is not here right?" 
"No. He left LA. A couple of hours ago. He knew... he went too far with that." he answered and sighed. "Do you want to be alone?" he asked her. Jon walked closer and tried to hide behind the column. 
"Yes. I want to sleep." she answered quietly "Thank you Jorah." she whispered and held her tears back, then he closed the door. Jorah started to leave and he walked passed Jon again. He was in too deep in his thoughts to recognize him. When he got into the lift, he did not wait any longer, and went to her door and knocked. 
"Jorah I told you..." she started but the words stuck on her throat. 
"Oh my God" Jon immediately noticed the bruise on her face. It was swollen and she had bruises on her arm too. "What the hell did he do with you?" Jon stepped closer and Dany started to shake and cry at that moment, he placed his arms around her. 
"What are you doing here?" she asked him a minute later. 
"I was trying to find you," he answered but he did not let her go.
"You can't stay. It is... he would kill you."
"He left I heard it." Jon placed his hand to her wound and caressed it. She hissed. "Come." he took her hand. 
"Where?" 
"To my room, I won't let you stay here alone," he answered so confidentially and pulled her with himself.