Chapter 6

After school Juvia was waiting by her car for Julia when she saw that Julia was talking with Lyon the entire time since they had left the school, and she had a bright smile on her face as well. Juvia was so shocked to see the smile on her dear sister's face that she didn't know if she had it in her to stop her and ask her to come home with her.

But she did when she saw that Julia was about to get into Lyon's car with him. "Whoa-sis, don't you think we should go home together?"

Julia pushed Juvia away from her and got into the car glaring at her sister before looking back to Lyon as she shut the door as Lyon started up the car. Once the car left Juvia had her hand out and teared up. "J-Julia...are you really this upset with me?"

"Why are you just standing there like a moron?" Gray asked unamused

"Julia...S-She...She took off with Lyon somewhere. I couldn't get her to talk to me at all today. I feel like she will be placing even more of a gap between us soon too." Juvia said sadly

"Then you need to do something about it, I talked to Lyon about what has happened and apparently you lied to me about the card that you were using yesterday. It wasn't your card that you used was it?" Gray asked with his arms crossed

Juvia looked down sadly. "N-No..I took it from my younger sister's wallet while she was showering yesterday morning. I wanted to get a new wardrobe for this school year but Juli never let's me anywhere near her card. Thankfully she's always so forgetful she had placed the number had the pin for her card in her wallet and I took that too so I could memorize it."

"How much of her money did you spend on yourself?" Gray asked her seriously

"A-All of her savings for almost an entire year." Juvia said sadly

"Which was how much?"Gray asked

"I-I don't know. I'd have to add everything up from what I spent yesterday."

"Then we're going back and we're adding it all together-then I'm going to help you find a job to repay your sister for all the money you stole from her. You not only left her in the dust at school, but you stole from her which isn't cool at all. So you're going to right the wrongs you've done to her. She doesn't deserve this from the woman who made her life hell to begin with." Gray stated as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her car

He went to the passenger side as she went to the drivers side before placing her seat belt on. Once it was on she started up her car and drove the two of them to the apartment where the two of them lived. Juvia instantly got out and unlocked the door to the house before she got the many receipts and got her phone out to calculate the amount that she had spent the previous day without her sister knowing.

It took Juvia a half hour to add everything up before she looked down at her phone sadly. "How...How did she have that much?" Juvia asked in utter shock

Gray looked at the amount. "Holy shit. $240,120.00! She must have been saving up for more than just a year."

Juvia shook her head. "I'm guessing her taxes and tips for being a dish washer were also placed into it. So...what am I to do? I can't earn that much money."

"You sure as hell can try though. You've done enough damage to your sister now it's time for you to pay up." Gray stated "Let's see if we can find a job that suits you before your sister comes home."

"If...She comes home." Juvia said sadly

"She will, you just have to have faith in her." Gray stated before they went out to find a job that she could do that wouldn't make her hate herself completely.