Chapter 19

When Lyon parked in the school parking lot, he got out first before he helped Julia out. He then kissed her on the lips as he laced his hand with hers. "C'mon...let's get going."

Julia nodded her head as she gave him a shy smile before the two of them went into the school. As they went through the halls Lyon kept her close to him until he had to part from her just so they could get their school things out of their lockers. As they parted ways Lyon had kissed her on the cheek before leaving her at her locker. Julia smiled as she opened her locker only to feel a hand on the top of her head, she looked over her shoulder to see that it was Rogue.

"Heya."

"Hey Julia, seems like you're doin' well now."

"Mhm, I am. Lyon got me from the hospital."

"That's good. So...you were right." Rogue said as he leaned against the locker by hers

"As usual. You're with Rina now aren't you?" Julia asked

"Yeah...and Sting is with Kat, he finally got a restraining order on his ex." Rogue said with a smile

"That's good."

"So what's up between you and Lyon? I saw him kiss your cheek." Rogue asked

She shut her locker as she looked to Rogue. "He's my boyfriend now, he asked me out before we came here. I don't mind since he truly loves me and he was dumb enough to get me out of the freezing cold water months ago."

"I wondered why he had done that, but knowing that it was cause he liked you-it makes sense that he'd want to save the girl he loves and all." Rogue said with a grin

"Mhm, speaking of that b.s I heard they are here....is that true?"

Rogue sighed out. "Yeah, they've been causing hell for your elder sister. Gajeel has been trying his damnest to get Juvia to be back with him as the other two have been bullying Gray a lot." Rogue stated unamused

Julia just rolled her eyes. "Well it's time she learns how to take care of herself and her problems for once. I'm not going to give her sympathy for what she did to herself." Julia said before the two of them heard the loud voice of Gajeel.

"Oi Juvia how many times must I tell you to stay the hell away from that asshole Gray? Do I have to show you again who you belong to?"

Julia looked to where she heard his voice only to see how scared her elder sister looked, also just how bad her sister looked. "The fuck?" She whispered to Rogue

"I have no idea."

Julia went up to the two of them before she pushed Gajeel away from Juvia. "Get the fuck away from my sis you asshole! You have no right to do what you have to her! Just because you sent me to the hospital doesn't give you the right to be a douche to her! She isn't the one who had dumped you remember-you were the one who dumped her. So get off of her butt. There are other girls who'd want to be with an arse like you! Juvia just so happens to be one of the few who are smart enough to stay the hell away from you." Julia said seriously

Gajeel glared at her and Juvia looked to Julia surprised. "Y-You're out of the hospital..."

"Yeah I am, get your shit then get to homeroom." Julia said as she looked to her sister.

Juvia nodded her head and grabbed her back before she rushed into the homeroom class. Gajeel went to push Julia only for her to duck herself under his arms and roll out of the way making him go face first into the lockers. She then went into homeroom and sat by her sister to catch up with her so she could figure out how to keep her sister safe knowing just what was going on with her with her own two eyes.

As it came to be lunch Juvia and gray sat with Rogue, Sting, Julia and Lyon at lunch. Sting was waiting to hear Julia bitch out her elder sister but when she didn't and instead hugged her, he wondered what he was missing but said nothing as the two girls were talking with one another until the trio came up to the table that they were sitting at.

"Julia lockser you have some nerves to do what you had earlier, you better watch yourself kid."

"Kid? Who me? If anyone here is acting like a child its you. Get over yourself and the small tail you have down below. Big sis told me about how much you lack, no doubt those who follow you are just as small. You are no threat honestly, if you want attention from someone there are tons of girls around here who'd love the attention of a bad boy like yourself. My sis just so happens to found herself in someone a bit better."

The guys tried not to laugh at what Julia said as Juvia looked to her sister shocked. The trio just glared at Julia only for Laxus to go to hit her, but the principal to come in just in time to see what happened and call the trio out of the lunch room before he could hit Julia. Julia sighed as she saw the trio leave, she lied her head against the table. "That was too close."

"Just what's gotten into you?" Juvia asked shocked

"I can't just let you get abused. You can't bull shit me that you got an allergy reaction-You're not Gajeel's punching bag sis. Bigger sister or not, you're my sis and I'm going to do what I can to make things right." Julia stated seriously before she looked to Gray. "If you're serious about being with my sister man the fuck up."

"How can I when they constantly push me down?" Gray said with a sigh

"Grow a fucking pair and be a damn man. Honestly how hard is it for you to stand up for my sister? You love her don't you?" Julia stated seriously

"Jul!" Juvia said shocked

Gray glared at her. "Of course I do but I-"

"No excuses, if you love her as you claim then you'll go through hell and back for her. Just like Lyon has been for me."

"Wait...Julia...you're with Lyon?" Juvia said surprised

Julia nodded her head as she laced her fingers with Lyon's "Yes I am. No I don't care about your opinion and before you ask just today I got with him."

Juvia frowned at her sister. "Please be careful."

"I'll be fine, unlike your relationship with Gray which seems to be on rocks right now." Julia said seriously

Juvia still looked concerned to her sister as Lyon pulled Julia closer to him. "Speaking about us Julia, did you want to go to prom with me this year?"

Julia looked to him surprised. "R-Really? Um...I...I don't know how to dance Lyon."

"Don't worry about that, I'll help you out with that no problem." He said with a smile

Julia nodded her head. "Oh...okay."

After lunch Julia's afternoon classes went by well, when she went home she saw that Rina just got back home with Kat. The two smiled at Julia. "Hey, welcome back. Glad to see you out of the hospital Julia." Rina said with a grin

Julia nodded her head. "It's good to be out of the hospital Rina."

Rina unlocked the door before the girls caught up with what happened while Julia was in the hospital. She got information from the girls that she didn't get from Rogue and sting when she had talked with them at lunch and in the different classes that they had together.