chapter 13

"don't tell me it was eunwoo"

dahyun shrug her shoulder before speak.

"maybe that's the best ?" she play with her food while taehyung look at her in disbelief.
ring ring

||eunwoo||

she takes it and go to other place. taehyung who saw it just let out a sigh.

"hye dahyun, morning"

"morning. wait out of sudden you call me dahyun" she laugh.

"oof you want me to call you dilly ?"

"only you calling me with that nickname"

"wow means i special ?"

"euw" they laugh together.

taehyung pov

she fall for him again ? is this the best for her ? what about jimin tho ?

taehyung keep on asking himself a questions.

"ow i'm sorry today i'm not free"

"ah it's okay. call me when you free"

"okay by the way i gotta go. bye" she hung up.

she turn around and saw his brother.

"sis think about it. are you sure this is the best ?"

"what you expect hyung ? me to go back to jimin ? like a dumb woman ever !"

"he is your husband at least help him bring back his memory"

dahyun pissed off.

"bring back his memory ? i once did it ! but what i get !? i lost my baby hyung ! my
baby ! that i wanted to tell him 2 months ago. i waited for him to suprise him" her tears fall down non stop.

"i go there to search for him to tell him i pregnant. but when i got there my heart break into pieces. he found a girl that can give him happiness more than i do. what you expect from me to help him bring back his memory ?"

taehyung has nothing to say cause from dahyun face she is really hurt.

"dah-" she walk inside while wipe her tears away. she takes her bag and was about to leave.

"dahyun ? where are you going ?" it's sana.

"i gotta go now unnie"

"ow" they hug with each other and she left.

sana saw taehyung.

"what happened ?"

||

she drives the car while crying.

"i hate you !!! you really makes me suffer again" she wipe her tears.

"i will make a revenge" she smirk.

||

rose pack her clothes cause she know today is the day. while she packing she heard jimin shout cause of pain.

she took her bag and left. she stop at jimin's room. she take a peek and saw jimin is suffering cause of pain. she ignore it and left the house.

"ah !" he keep on hearing the voice. the voice become louder and louder.

flashback

"mochi !"

he look at her.

"i want to tell you something after you comeback here"

"why don't you just tell me now ?"

"that's not a suprise if i tell you now" she pout.

"omo okay i will get back here as soon as possible okay ?" dahyun nodded happily.

present

jimin slowly open his eyes.

jimin pov

where am i ? why i'm here ? i suppose to be at yeri's wedding ceremony. he looks at his watch. his eyes widen as he saw the date.

"dahyun..."