chapter 16

"thanks eunwoo"

"no problem" she get out from the car without saying anything. he sighed.

he has plan to do if she got dahyun back he change his mind when he saw dahyun in this condition.

timeskip

"when are you going to start the plan ? i saw she always stick with you now ?" 

"maybe i won't do it"

"what ? you seriously ?"

he nodded.

ding dong

"i'm going to open it" he nodded and switch on the television.

"dude we got a guest"

"who ?" he turned his head.

"who the hell are you ?" he stand from his seat.

"i rose by the way. i just need your help on doing something fun" she smirk.

||

ring ring

her cellphone keep on ringging but she ignore. she just need some time alone.

"i'm not loving you anymore !" she throw all her things and cry out loud. she stop and sit on the floor. she hug her knees and cry even more.

"why my life has to be this cruel"

"dahyun !" someone open the door revealed taehyung.

"what are you doing here ?"

"check up on you. what happened here ?"

"go away !"

"dahyun i know you are sad but you can't blame him. it's not his fault"

"not his fault ?" she stand up and face him.

"dahyun ! he was poisining by rose !"

she laugh out of sudden.

"okay let me ask you this. if you at his place will you pushed a pregnant woman until she fall on the floor ? logic if you at his place will you do it ?" taehyung was startled by her word.

"yes oppa he push me ! until i lose my
baby !" she wipe her tears and grab her car key. she left the house leaving him alone.

||

"park jimin !" all of them stand up from their seat as they heard taehyung voice.

"did you remember anything about 'you push dahyun down' ?"

"i push her ?" he try to remember it.

"hyung i really don't remember anything" taehyung sigh.

"jimin i should tell you this for your own good. you lost your baby"

"what ? dahyun pregnant ?"

"yes and she wanted to tell you after you cameback from canada but that's not what she expect" chaeyoung added.

"why you didn't tell me about this. did i cause the incident ? did i push her ?" they nodded and jimin cry silently.

"it's okay jimin. that's not you at that time" mark pat her shoulder.

"how am i gonna fix this ? she already have that eunwoo guy"

"win her heart back. like eunwoo did" jimin look at taehyung disbelief.

||

"that's it i'm not going to do it ! you are crazy"

"i crazy because of him ! he is mine and forever mine !" she took out 4 picture on her hand. she smirk when she look one by one.

"this should be the first then this second this third and this is the last one"

"wait what ? there is 4 girl and i only know dahyun there" she smirk and laugh.

"opps my bad. so here is the first one 'kim jennie' she is the first one. the second one 'myoui mina' she is dahyun brother ex girlfriend and secretly have a crush on
him ! the third one 'kang seulgi' his first love" then she laugh.

"the last one ! kim dahyun ! his fucking
wife !"

"and what do you want me to do, you psycho"

"kidnap them and bring them to me"

"i won't do it !"

"if you didn't do" she stand up and move towards his friend and cut his hand.

"stop !" she look at him and smirk.

"this will happened. choose !"