chapter 17

"fine ! i'll do it !" she smirk in victory.

"good job. what she call you 'wuwu' " she laugh and went out. eunwoo ran towards his friend and grab a towel.

"you shouldn't do it"

"and look what happened to you"

"eunwoo it's doesn't hurt" he grab the towel from his hand and do it by himself.

"then what should i do now ?" his friend look at him and rolled his eyes.

||

dahyun went out from her car. she likes the view she saw. it was a blue sea. she walk slowly to the beach and the water touch her legs. she smile and fell relaxing.

"give me that !"

"no !" the girl laugh while running. dahyun turned her head to see.

"yah ! stop being kid !" as they saw dahyun,they stop. dahyun smile and bow at them.

"hi ! we never see you here before"

"ow i just visit here today. by the way i'm dahyun" she smile.

"i'm jihyo ! this is momo and that irene"

"hye !" momo and irene said.

"are you guys staying nearby ?" the nodded.

dahyun sigh.

"why ? is everything alright ?" jihyo ask.

"nothing"

"you can stay with us if you want we don't mind" irene say out of sudden.

"i'm sorry to-"

"it's nothing" momo cut her off.

"come follow with us" dahyun nodded and follow them.

||

"first suspect is in the market"

"get her !" eunwoo wear his hoodie and went out from his car.

"i told you don't do it"  his friend voice keep on repeating the same sentence in his head.

he ignore it and walk into the market. he saw jennie was busy choosing some groceries. he smirk and make a move.

||

"your house is pretty"

"thank you come in"

"come follow me i'll show you your room" momo said and she follow her.

"here and wait i take a cloth for you" she nodded and wait for her to comeback.

after a few minutes.

"here" dahyun smile and take it.

"after you change come downstairs we are having a dinner" with that she left

ring ring

she took out her phone.

oppa ||

she ignore it and went into the room.

||

"she is not answering !"

"what are we going to do"

ring ring

"what ?"

"jimin !" seulgi voice heard in the phone while breath heavily.

"what is it ?"

"protect dahyun" with that she hang up.

"what she say ?"

"protect dahyun from what ?"

||

"i know i can count on you ! good job eunwoo. now all the girls are here"

"what do you want from me !" jennie shout while struggling.

"let me go !" mina said.

"who are you !" seulgi shout.

"just wait and see. now the last girl" she look at the last chair. then eunwoo with smirk on her face.

"i already kidnap 3 dahyun do it yourself" with that he left. rose throw all her things frustrated.

||

1 week later

"thanks for taking care of me"

"no prob" irene said with smile.

"you can come here whenever you want" momo said and continue eating her jokbal.

"i want you to stay" jihyo pout.

"i need to go sorry" she hug them before left. they wave at her and she walk to her car alone.

"kim dahyun isn't it ?" girl voice heard from behind.

a/n
new chapter. sorry if got a lot of mistakes and sorry if the story bored day by day. i will complete this as soon as possible.