Chapter 9 - Way

Leonardo Nielsen

I laughed so hard when I saw Juliet leave the palace right away. Oh Juliet, I'm going to play with your heart until you can't contain your feelings anymore. You came here just a week after I showed up at your office and it's a good sign for me.

Of course, I was jealous seeing him making out with another man. She was eating that man's face when I walked into her office.

I know that I can't play an easy game with her. I have to make her go crazy, go mad, frustrated with me so her brain only will think about me. I don't care if I have to make her mad, pissed and annoyed with me. I need to make her think of me every second, every minute and every hour starting from now.

I sat back down on my chair and opened the black file. She prepared me 10 more candidates now and I smirked looking at every one of them. Now I have to find someone who can cooperate with me.

1 week later..

I walked into Juliet's office and she's currently talking on the phone. She gestured me to sit down and I sat down on the sofa. She was busy taking notes and even taking out some files from her drawer.

And again..

Her beauty never fails to impress me. She was wearing a black business dress. She has her hair up on a pony tail showing her neck line perfectly. She put her glasses on when she was going to read some of the files.

I tilted my head completely loving the view in front of me. Plus.. she was talking in French. Imagine how sexy that is.

"What do you want, Leo?" She asked after she ended the call. She walked towards me and sat on the sofa right across me. I grabbed her black file and put it in front of her.

"I want you to introduce me to Felice Giordano and Rachel Violante." I said and she looked at me like she wants to say something but she held it back.

"Felice is a little bit shy, so don't even think about pranking her. She's a sensitive woman." Juliet said as she opened the file. Why would I prank that woman? I only prank and make fun of the woman I like.

"You don't need to worry, I know my boundaries. Besides I'm looking for a wife not a fling." I said in a serious tone and Juliet turned to me.

"Good because they're my friends. I don't want you to hurt them in anyway!"

"Why? You think I will prank them and bully them like I bully you?" I smirked and Juliet scoffed. She suddenly got up from her seat and took out something from her drawer.

She put the small black box in front of me. It was the ring that I planned to give her 2 weeks ago. I took it and opened the box.

"I told you to throw it away." I said as I turned my attention to Juliet.

"It's an expensive ring, you can refund it back." She said as she looked at the box. I smirked looking at her, I know she felt bad about it. Oh Juliet, I will make you crazy.

I closed the box and saw a trash bin near her desk. I got up and walked towards it. I threw the ring to the bin and I turned to Juliet wanting to see her reaction. Her eyes popped out and she looked at me disbelief.

"I'm the Prince of Denmark, why should I refund it? Besides that ring has no meaning anymore."

"But.."

"Why? You want to wear it? You want me to propose to you? I thought you don't want to marry me." I threw her all this question and she looked frustrated.

"You're going to introduce me to Felice and Rachel next week. You can tell them beforehand because I'm planning to take one of them on a fancy date after the charity." I said and Juliet's eyes were still stuck on the trash bin.

"Are you listening to me?" I clapped my hands and she turned to me.

"Okay, I will let them know."

"Ah! I change my mind.. don't tell them beforehand. I want to see if I could find someone in that charity event." I said and Juliet sighed.

"This is your last chance to help me and then I will tell parents that I will not marry you." I said and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She turned silent all of the sudden and I know my plan is working.

"Why did you want to propose me 2 weeks ago?" Oh Juliet.. aren't you being too obvious now? It's bothering you huh? My sweet sweet Juliet, I can't believe you're already trapped in my games.

"Because I think why looking for another bride when you're here. I think you're quite suitable to be my Queen but I guess.. I was wrong. You still want to be free and have fun. I don't want my bride to cheat on me again." I said and she turned to me.

"You're right. I still want my freedom and to have fun. I told you that I don't want to marry you but you still so stubborn about it!" She hissed.

"Is it wrong to be stubborn? I think you and I make a great couple. We complete each other." I was telling the truth.

"You hate me, what's the point of marrying you?"

"And you don't hate me?"

"I never hate you." She snapped and I held my laugh so bad at this point. Juliet is pretty obvious that she's so frustrated at me right now.

"Well.. I never hate you either. It's impossible to hate you when you're this beautiful and charming." I smirked and she looked at me disbelief.

"You can say that I'm one of those men who were lining up to get you but I guess.. not anymore. I can see you're starting to hate me now and I have no time to slow my pace down." I will make you more frustrated, Juliet. Come on.. hate me.. hate me to death until all of your thoughts filled with me only. I want you to have trouble of breathing because you want to kill me so much. That way I can take over you heart and mind.