Chapter 22 - Official

Leonardo Nielsen

I was speechless to death.

The woman in front of me just dragged me to church and even the priest was surprised to see the Prince of Denmark and the Princess of Sweden showing up in his church asking him to bless us.

Juliet told me to stay quite or she will beat the shit out me. She even asked our chauffer to be the witness because she literally turned the car around to find the nearest church.

What did I get myself into?

"Are you-" Before I could finish the sentence, she glared at me. The priest even looked at her a little bit scared.

"Are you sure you two are going to get married?" The priest asked and Juliet turned to him nodding. The priest turned to me.

"You don't lov-"

"Can you please just.. do your job?" Juliet cut him.

"But.. I will go to prison if I do this. You two are-"

"You won't." Juliet gave him a smile and gestured him to start.

"I can't believe this." I said and Juliet glared at me.

"Please start." Juliet turned to the priest again and Juliet took my hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Shut up.. before I change my mind." She said smiling sweetly to me.

"Very well.. Let's start." The priest started and I closed my eyes conpletely didn't expect to get married with this despicable woman in front of me.

"Oh.. please cut to where we will say our vows. Thankyou." Juliet said in a sweet tone.

"Prince Leonardo, do you take Princess Juliet to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" I turned to the Priest and then I turned to Juliet.

"I.. Juliet, are yo-"

"Yes." She said and I turned to the priest.

"I do." I said firmly.

"Princess Juliet, do you take Prince Leonardo to be-"

"I do." She cut him and I looked at her disbelief.

"Do you have the ring?" The priest asked and Juliet took the ring off from her index finger. She showed it to the priest and put the ring on my hand. I took it and put it into Juliet's ring finger.

"How about the groom?" The priest turned to me.

"We'll buy it on our way home later." She smiled and the priest looked at her in horror.

"Yes, we will buy one later on." I said and the priest nodded still completely in shock.

"Oh.. okay." He said as he wiped his sweat on his forehead.

"Uh.. now you're officially husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said and before I could turn to Juliet. She already grabbed my collar and crashed her lips to mine. She kissed me passionately and she hugged me tightly.

Who possessed her?

"You're mine now." Juliet said and I was so speechless. She grabbed my hand and then turned to the priest.

"Thankyou."

"But you have to.." The priest said and suddenly Juliet's guards brought some people in with some files.

"Juliet!" I turned to her disbelief.

"Honey, baby, my love, husband.. let's sign our official wedding certificate!" Her bodyguards gave her a pen and then they put the files in front of us. She signed it and then she gave the pen to me. I signed it but still looking at her a little bit angry.

They checked the witness and the priest about our wedding. After they clear the situation, we're good to go.

"I want you to prepare a jet for us to go to Denmark. Tell my parents to go to Denmark."

"Juliet!" I bursted and everyone inside the church were shocked.

"What?"

"Can we at least talk first? What are you doing?" I asked her and she gestured her guards to do their job. They asked everyone to leave us alone. I stood in front of her and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Yes, Leo?" She asked.

"You're not regreting anything right?" I asked.

"No."

"Are you sure? Because you only say that you like me earlier. Marriage is about love."

"One, I don't want you to get married with other woman. Two, how can tou treat Nadine so good? You should have treat her coldly or with silence like you treat other woman." She hissed coldly.

"Are you jealous?"

"Isn't it obvious?!" She glared at me.

"I'm officially your wife so I can tell you what to do and not to do. I'm Juliet Nielsen now." She squealed and I was so confuse with her sudden change.

"Who possessed you?" I asked and she smiled. She took my hand and dragged me out from the church. We walked out from the church and got into the car. She sat next to me and leaned her head to my shoulder.

"I'm glad that I did that."

"I'm still processing." I said honestly.

"You'll get used to it." She patted my chest.

"Okay.."

"You're literally the first man that I'm in a relationship with. Not even a relationship.. but straight to marriage and without screwing each other too. You must be so special." She said and I laughed.

"Good to hear that."

"I need to claim my wedding night soon." I gulped nervously when she said that. My body tensed and my hormones were not reacting very nicely.

"Don't be so.. bold, Juliet."

"Did I make you nervous?" She giggled and I closed my eyes trying to distract mysef by thinking about how pigs can fly or maybe how.. unicorns exist.

I opened my eyes and turned to Juliet. She was looking at the ring on her ring finger. I moved my body forward and looked at her. She raised her eyebrows and I held her hand. I looked at the ring and turned back to her.

"What?" She asked but I didn't answer the question. I leaned my head closer to her and kissed her lips slowly. I cupped her face and she circled her arms around my neck.

Suddenly her phone rang and she pulled away from me. She gestured me to wait as she took out her phone.

"Hello." She picked up the phone.

"Oh, I'm okay. Uhmm I'm going back to the hotel now. You don't need to worry about me." She said as she turned to me and showed me her caller ID. It's her twin, Jayson.

"Leo? Yeah, he was there. Okay.." She ended the call.

"You didn't tell him?" I asked and she shook her head.

"We'll tell them once they arrive in Denmark."