Shikamaru one shot

"I don't know how or when, I only know that I love you"

That was the only thing that was on my mind on the way home.

I was spying on him and I forgot to hide my chakra. He noticed me right away but kept playing my game. I followed him to his favorite place in all Konoha. He laid back on the grass under the big old tree that gave a beautiful shade. He closed his eyes and started to nap like always. I waited for a good ten minutes and walked over to him. I saw his serene expression and remembered the first time I saw him sleeping.

____flashback 8 years ago____

I was running behind a butterfly when I found this place. It was a small peaceful hill. There was a big old cherry blossom tree in the middle and under the tree there was a kid my age lying down taking a nap. I walked over to him with my sketchbook and started to draw him. 'He's perfect' those lips shut in a perfect line and his breathing was so relaxing to hear.

"What are you looking at?" He said not opening his eyes.
"Ah! I-I'm sorry, I was jus-"
"It's okay I don't mind...just don't make any noise"
I kept drawing him until he woke up. His eyes were full with curiosity but he was good at hiding it.
"I'm Shikamaru by the way and you are?"
"(Y/n)"
"Nice to meet you (y/n). What are you drawing anyway?"

I suddenly blush and started feeling really nervous. I showed him the just finished drawing. He was shocked and amazed. It was getting awkward so I decided to talk.

"I'm sorry, if you don't like it I can throw it away"
"What?! No"
"Huh?"
"I mean,it's a really nice drawing. Can I keep it (y/n)?"
"Sure,do you mind if I come here to draw?"
"Of course not,you can even be my friend if you want". He gave me a big smile that gave a weird feeling in my stomach but I ignored it. To a 8 year old it meant nothing but now...I'm not sure.
_____End of flashback______

I giggled and didn't notice Shikamaru staring at me until he talked in his normal lazy tone.

"Daydreaming like always I see" I punch him in the head (just like Sakura does to Naruto)
"What the hell Shika!!!,you scared the shit out of me"
"Ow! That hurt (y/n)"
"Tsk"

After that I started drawing like always. Shika was a little weird lately. That's why I decided to follow him in the first place but I didn't find anything unusual. He was staring at me for a while now so I decided to mess with him just a little.

"You know Shika, is not polite to stare. Even if you like what you see."

He blushed a dark red and turned away to hide it. I couldn't help to laugh at that. Suddenly my laugh was interrupt with a warm breath over my lips. I opened my eyes just to see the one and only Shikamaru Nara inches from my face staring at my lips. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and a light blush appear.

He pressed his lips into mine in a sweet way. At first I was shocked at the sudden movement but then I melted into the kiss. His lips moved at sync with mines. They were so soft and warm yet sweet.
My arms moved on their own and snaked around his neck. Then I felt his arms on my waist pulling me closer and deeper into the kiss. We later pulled away because we both needed oxygen. We stayed hugged to each other, and when I finally could breath normally, I started to talk.

"Shika what th-"

I couldn't even finish because those lips came back to attack mine. This time the kiss was more desperate and full with lust. He bit my bottom lip making me gasp and he took this moment to put his tongue in my mouth. We both started a fight for dominance but he won the fight and started to explore his new territory.
"(Y/n) I don't know how or when,I only know that I love you"
He whispered the last part over my lips and gave me back that feeling he gave me 8 years ago. Now I know what I felt back then... It was love.

___time skip___

I had this smile glued to my face. All the villagers found it weird but didn't say anything. I was truly happy. Shikamaru squeezed my hand making me look at him. He gave me a peck on the lips and smiled at me.

I can't believe my childhood friend is now my lover.

Naruto one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara