Sasuke one shot

"Dammit!"

I was making dinner when I accidentally made a small cut on my finger with the knife. The knife fell from my hands and made a loud noise startling my boyfriend that was on the couch. He came to the kitchen almost running to check what happened.

"What did you break now?"

"Nothing you idiot I just cut my finger"

He took my finger in his hand and stared at it for a moment. A frown took place on his face.

"You're bleeding"

"Oh really, I haven't notice" I said sarcastically while he just rolled his eyes.

"You should be more care full next time. The cut isn't bad but we better clean it."

"Yeah I was just about t-"

Sasuke put my finger inside his mouth and started to suck on the cut to stop the bleeding. I was a little disturbed by his sudden action but then again he's done worst.

"All clean now"

I yanked my finger out of his hands and glared at him.

"Don't be so disgusting"

"Oh come on. I have sucked and licked in other places and you never seemed to complain" He said with a smirk on his lips. My faced turned red and I gave him a shocked look.

"S-Sasuke!"

"It's true"

"S-shut up"

"Silly girl"

He then leaned forward giving me pick on the lips. When we parted he had a smirk on his lips and he gave me a look full of lust. Pulling me closer he whispered to my ear:

"Let's go to the bedroom"

His hot breath over my skin gave me a chill. I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. Almost instantly he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started carrying me upstairs. Looks like tonight we are going to bed without dinner.