3.Hiccup's Rival enemy

Hiccup Pov

Im all shock here.I saw what Jack did there but he went back to the topic and eyes widen.Hmm...i wonder what he eats today..

Anyways,why Drago is here again?I thought they move.I should be careful this time.I remember how we get fight.

(A/N. Drago from how to train your dragon 2 ...Hiccups enemy)

~Flash back~

We,Drago and I were bestfriends since kindergarten.We always play with our dogs.

"Hey Hiccup,lets join to that competition"Drago pointed a poster or announcement about competition

.

"Sure,lets sign up"I said excitedly

By the time of the competition,I won.
Drago looks mad and sad at me.I patted his back and said.

"Next time,we will try again"He smiles

Next year,there is another competition but still I won.Drago pissed off.

Another year,I wons,but Drago broke our friendship and looks very mad.

"Hiccup you said that I will win but i dont win.We are not bestfriends for now Hic and we are not friends"Drago said.

I was sad that Drago and I were not bestfriends.

"But Drago,you tr-"I was cut off

"I did try my best but still you won."and for that he leave.

After 1 week.Drago and his family leave because of the job offer.Im still sad that we are not friends.But now I move on with my friends but they still Drago's friends but they hate him now.

~flash back ended~

I sigh.And I heard someone claps at the back.But I know already who are they..its the Westerguards.They are still friends but we,the group is not.

The next student come forward and I realized who is she...

.

.

.

.

.

A/N. *Thinking of Frosties*Oh hey there.Here Chapter 4..So thats Drago,i have a picture of him but i dont know how to put this here.

So dont forget to vote and comment.

~RheaFrost