9.Kristanna and fights

Kristoff Pov

Pitch is here.He is one of my greatest enemy but not the greatest cause im better than him.*chuckles*I keep looking at Anna.She just.disappeared after class and I know Leene and Hans is her greatest enemies.

Eugene and I keep looking cause Punz and Anna are not with us .And we found her in her locker and Punzie is there.But Leene and Gothel are approaching.

They keep arguing and they were about to slap Anna but I can cut them right? so..

"Hey! Dont you dare to slap Anna!"I shout.And Leene put her hand out.Some of our schoolmates see us.

"Hey...Long time no see..Eh"she blurted

"Were NOT EVEN FRIENDS!"I shout again.Who the heck cares...were not even friends.Right?!

"Ooppss I thought you like me"she rep- What?! Like her?! Eww..just eww...Anna is better than her.And I like Anna not her..

And I see that Anna looks like..confused?

"What?! Like you?! I never like someone like you!! And Anna is better than you! SLUT!" Did I say I like Anna? Oppsss...It is better right?

I see Anna is now blushing.And Punz is just like empty-minded.No offense Punz.

"Oh...I see Anna is now blushing..Hehe..*evil smirks* " hmmpphh...Such an hard headed slut...

"LEENE!!!CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT HERE!?" Now everyone see us fight.And were popular so we were easy to recognize.

"Oh sure...But becareful in your way.I advice you" she finally off the way.

"Slut"I heard Eugene murmured..And one by one left.

And I run to Anna and Punz.

"Anna! Are you alright?" I ask her

"Umm..oh yeah..hehe" she blushed

"Uhh. Sorry about the...fight?" I ran out of words there.

"Ohh that..its okay and you protect me.Thank you Kristoff" She thanks me and I blushed . And i dont even know that the rest of the group are here.

"Awww.." they said.And I saw Mericcup eating popcorn.Seriously? ;Elsa clasped here hands;Jack watching the show...And its us that he watch... -.-

"Oh. Come on..Im starving here"Punz suddenly talked breaking the silence.

"Yeah" We said in unison.And we go to cafeteria,sitting in our table.And I spotted the sluts and bastards talking(Pitch and his friends)

And Elsa and Jack take our order.

A/n. So here some Kristanna...Hehe..oh and forgot to tell you that they are still not a couple there only Jelsa and Mericcup...

Jack: * claps hands*
Me: .-.
Jack: What?
Me: Nothing...So wheres Aunt An-

Anna and Kristoff suddenly walked in

Anna: ._.
Kristoff: o_O
Me:What?
Kristanna: *shrugged* and walk out..
Me: that was awkward..
Jack:yeah... *chewing a popcorn*

Anyways dont forget to vote and comment suggestions.

~RheaFrost