8. Boredom

Hans Pov

Okay...Boring...Boring...B-O-R-I-N-G...

Ms.Holland explains the rules again because of the Mr. Popular,the frostbutt. Seriously Frostbutt, If I could kill you right now.

But for today,Im happy that my friends is here and I know we will seek revenge on them.Pitch,of course will be our le-.Ooppss...is that spoiler alert ? And did I said to much?

~#$*Time Skip*$#~

@Cafeteria

Anyways here,we will start discussing our plan.Pitch's here;my sis,Gothel;Leene;Drago;and of course me.We have many problems because of the Frostbutt and he got Elsa.I love Elsa but now Leene is here,I guess I dont have problems but Pitch is.He still got the problem.

I prefer for Pitch is Gothel,my sis.I know that Gothel had crush on him but I think thats impossible to them but still I ship Pithel. *Evil smirks*

You know why I love to be with Pitch? He is a good planner like in the past when Anna is my gf.But my target there is Elsa and it fails because of my carelessness, Elsa is too smart,and I didnt ask any questions about plan B cause you know Pitch hates too much questions.And that result as Failed.But for now I will not be careless anymore.

Then the plan starts tomorrow.

A/n. Sorry if it is short.And I wi-

Jack : Yes! Pithel!
Me. :* Facepalm* Dad you ruined my moment and talkings here.
Jack.: oooopppssss.....

Anyways.I will not update daily and I think it is in weekends but not really.

And,who knows their plan?*raises hand* *nobody raises* oh...I think you dont it but I know it.Who cares Im the author...Hehe...

Jack. :Hey I raised my hand *crosses arms*
Me:I think u cross it xP
Jack: *Raises hand*there.Happy now?
Me:nope but still WHERE'S MA' CHOCOLATE?! *In thick scottish accent*
Jack: Wait...Is that Merida?! Haha...I better run...*runs*
Me: =_=

Well anyways dont forget to vote and comment suggestions...

~RheaFrost