15.Hurry!!! the Project!

Merida's PoV

Holy Mordu'! We got an A+ to our music! Well thanks to the dripping water,he starts da' beat- no thats a ' it'

.And oh to Hiccup too.He starts making noise.And I know he will get bored when he doesnt bring his Dragon Book.Yep! He starts to love dragons.And I dont know why.He still loves dogs and his Dog Book.I know its weird but still he care.

But before that,Toothless, his dog,likes flying.As you can see his tail was artificial,an artificial tail.Hiccs made it for him so it will be not weird that a dog with no tail.He was found by Hiccup when he was about to jump off the high fence.I dont know how he get there.But with no luck,Hiccup dont catch him.And his tail was only the injured.

Toothless was overprotected when Hiccup has been his best friend.Like before when hiccup was surrounded by dogs,Toothless protect him and he bite some of them.

So enough with Toothless.

But guess what? My mom picked me up! Ugh.I hate it.I wave to my friends.And I dont know what will they do.Mom said what will I do today.Well I replied annoyed"Have to do a project with my frien- I mean group" But we have to eat snacks at Starbucks with my family first.And again I will be late for the project.

Now Im late to go to Hiccup's house.You must probably wondering why.Well we had project in Art and it is by group.So yeah.

Elsa's POV

Yep! A+ in music!Oh yeah Baby!

And we're already in the gate of the school.Mer was being picked up by her mom.Some emergency i think.Well her mom is strick.But talking about marriage or boyfriends,she will be happy like what happend to Hiccup.Hiccup thinks that he will be crush or something because of Mer's giant dad.But surprisely he was welcome.

I snap out when I remembered...

Oh crap!I forgot that we will go to Hiccup's house because of the project!

"Hey guys! How about the project in art?" I said trying to be calm.Well Anna is not with us.Cause were not the same grade

"Um...Yeah I was about to said that but this Rider inturupted me about his looks " Kristoff said glaring at Flynn or Eugene who is talking.And he flinched when he heard his name.

"Did I just hear my name?" He ask confuse

"Heck yeah.And why?" Kristoff said smirking

"Is it really obvious to action when you hear your name?" Flynn challenge him.

"I dunno" Kristoff shruggs.Well this two is the second annoying people in our group next to Jack.But today Flynn breaks the record and got champion. XD

"So what was that all about" Flynn ask

"Well Kristoff said he was about to say about the project but you inturupted him by asking him your looks." Hiccup said

"Hey! Its not my fault.And still you responded to it!" Eugene said innocently.

"Enough guys. We should be going now so I will get a handsome sleep." Jack said it in lazy way.

"Wow! First time I've heard the Jack Frost to scold! Aye?" I whispered-yell to Flynn.Since Mer is not here.And if you want to ask, me and Flynn is kinda like relatives.

"Yeah. Wait for my turn to tease him" he smirks.Oh no! Another trouble is coming.

"So Jack Frost scolding? Thats rare." Flynn started and evil smirks

"Ugh.Flynn stop it." Jack said annoyingly.

"Opss..Did I make the King of Fun annoyed?" he teased.Oh well somebody should break this.

"Guys! Its enough..ok? We have to dp the project or less it would be finish by mid-night" Punz scolds the two and crosses her arms.Punz is kinda mad right now and she has many problems especially when Leene is here.

"Yah.We should be get going.Its already past 4." Hiccup said looking at his watch.

"So who will ride to my car?" Jack ask.

"Well we should split since I got my car" Hiccup responded

"Us too.We bring our motorbikes" Flynn said and make bro fist at Kristoff.

"So I guess the girls didnt bring their car and it include me." I said.Well its true.I didnt bring it for no reason.

"Well Snowflake you ride my car and Punz to Flynn" Jack said smirking.

"Yeah sure." I replied picking up my phone from my bag ,typing the password and start texting Mom.

(E-Elsa M-Elsa's mom)

E- Hey mom.I'll be home late today 'cause we had group project

M- Yeah sure.Be home before 9

E- K mom

M- be safe :)

E- same 2 u mom :D

I put my phone back at my bag.

"So let's go?" I ask Jack and I realize they already left except Jack.

"They already go snowflake.So lets go" he said like he reads my mind .

We go to his car which is blue and it is gift from his dad when Jack is first year.

Jack started the music.If you ask,He likes music especially the beating of the song.

The song is 'Bang bang - Arianna Grande,Jessie J., Nicki Minaj'

He looks at me with a face asking if I like it.So I nodded.He smiles.Well he likes the beating.

Silence filled inside the car except for the music playing.So I managed to broke the silence.

"So what is your reaction when Pitch is here,Frosty?" I said

"Well very10x worst and my reaction is like I want to punched him right in face like what he did to me" he said angrily

"Woah! Frosty! Calm down..." I manage to calmed him down.

"Yeah..I will Snowflake.."he smiles and the talkie talkie went on.

~~~Time Skip~~~

@ Hiccup's House

And finally we were at Hiccup's house and I notice they just came.I hear Hiccup that he is gonna check something so we sat at the couch.Jack beside me. And the positions are like this:

Elsa. Jack. Kristoff. Punz. Flynn

Well I like to be in the side .Punzie and I were opposite.And still Mer is not here.

A/n. Hola! How's your day? Mine is fine.Sorry for not updating.Im just busy.We had Science vacation project,MTAP practice(well its about math and about challenging others.And its practice .we need to answer the testpapers) ,Making diaries,ect.

So this chapter is a bit long.I will try to update.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Jack:merry christmas!
Elsa:merry x-mas
Others from the group: And a happy New Year!!
Me:oh well..

The picture is about Jack with his handsome sleep.. cx
Jack: hey! ._.
Me: Still not handsome with that face,aye?
Jack: dont know.But ye put ma' face ther'!
Me: wait whos that? Mer or her dad nor her mom? *Runs off while laughing*
Jack: .-.
Me: Nice Accent! *shouting while running*

Vote
Comment
Share
Suggest

~RheaFrost