The Phoenix

"He's fine, we killed the demon girl. I blasted her to ashes."

"Did you make sure she didn't reform?"

"Reform?"

Eliana rolled her eyes and went over to the Book of Shadows.

"Woah, wait a minute!"

"What! Like I haven't looked through this a million times before?"

"You have?"

"Of course I have, look you clearly don't trust me yet, but see...at least the Book does! - ah here we go! The Phoenix's. They're a family of assassin witches for hire. Born with a distinct birthmark symbolizing the rise from Salem's ashes. Read up while I try and find Chris." Eliana turned the Book around so the girls could see the entry. Without another word, she left the room.

"Friend or foe?" Piper asked her sisters as they watched her walk out.

"No idea, I couldn't get a good read on her, she's as blocked off as Chris. But she seems alright so far. We'll just have to wait and see."

When Eliana was sure the witches weren't following her out of the attic and Chris wasn't in the house, she used her power to orb around to all his favorite spots to try and find him. Well - it technically wasn't her power. Her own individual powers included the ability to move objects with her mind (telekinesis), telepathy, and the ability to tap into other creature's powers and 'borrow' them. It was one of the elements of her telepathic powers.

Though she couldn't hold more than one borrowed power at a time so far and she couldn't use it for too long as it was an enormous power drain, but orbing was a basic power that didn't take up much energy so she never had any problem using it.

While the five of them had been talking in the attic, Chris had orbed to a bench in a secluded area in a clearing of woods that had been his and Bianca's 'spot'. This had been where he'd asked her to marry him before leaving to travel to the past. He sat there as memories of the future floated to the front of his mind.

"You really shouldn't try to orb anymore, you know. It could kill you." Chris looked up and saw that Bianca had shimmered in.

"Is that what you want?"

"If that's what I wanted you'd already be dead. All I want is to bring you back."

"How'd you know I'd be here?"

"Same reason you'd know I'd be waiting here. This is still our spot, isn't it?"

"No. This is what we hoped it would be. This is what we were trying to preserve for our future. Do you remember?"

"We were naive to think we could change anything, to stop him."

"You don't believe that. Or at least you didn't."

"Well, I do now."

"What happened to you, Bianca? How did he turn you back?"

"That's not important. What is important is I was interrupted in stripping you of your powers. And if I don't finish what I started, you'll die soon. Think of it as an infection, and I'm the only one with the antidote."

"Here or there, I am dead anyway."

"No. He gave me his word he wouldn't hurt you. Please, Chris, don't make this any harder than it has to be."

Chris looked up at her sadly and then orbed back to the manor.

----------------------------------------------

'Wait, how old is the little girl?" Phoebe asked Piper. She and Paige had just come back from investigating Bianca's mom's place. While there, they had met the younger version of Bianca, though they hadn't known it was her at the time.