The Sleepy Halliwell

3rd Person POV

"Hi, thanks for coming!" Piper cried out as Phoebe and Paige walked through the door of the nursery school.

"Oh, of course, you know, anything for our little nephew. What exactly are we doing for our little nephew?" Phoebe asked.

"Showing family support. They look for that, especially when the father's not around a lot." Piper answered.

"What are you talking about? Leo's around all the time."

"Yeah, for Wyatt, but he won't be for the school, he can't be -" just then, Piper noticed Paige pulling out her phone and starting to dial. "What are you doing? Put that thing down."

"I'm trying to get a hold of Richard, I can't find him."

"Yeah, well, you've been trying to call Richard for the last couple of days, maybe you should give it a rest."

"I know, but I'm just afraid he's off on some magical freak out or something, you know, and I just wanna be able to help him."

"Maybe he just needs a little time alone?" Suggested Phoebe.

"It just makes me question whether or not I can even save an innocent if I can't save my boyfriend. No offence." Paige looked at Phoebe as she realized she might have touched a nerve.

"Oh, no, don't worry about it, I'm over it."

"Jason?

"Yeah, when you get to be my age, you can't spend the time crying over spilled milk, you know?"

"Your age?"

"Yeah, the whole biological clock thing. It's very real and it's echoing. Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick."

"Okay, neurotic people, can we get back to my neurosis right now, please?" Piper cried out.

"Sure. Which one were we talking about?" Phoebe shifted her gaze from Paige to Piper.

"The one where I'm a rotten mother who's raising an anti-social child."

"Oh, that is ridiculous, and not true," Paige assured her sister.

(Paige dials a number on her phone.)

"Is it? He doesn't have any friends, Phoebe. You and I had each other when we were growing up, but he doesn't have anybody, he's all alone."

"Hey, I was all alone," Paige pointed out.

"Yeah, but you didn't know you had powers, so it was safe for you to have friends. Your mother didn't have to worry about if you were gonna orb out during a play date or something."

"Piper, do you think you're overreacting a little?" Phoebe said, cautiously. They all looked over at Wyatt as bright lights filled the room and he orbed out.

"No!" Cried Piper, her fear rising.

Paige quickly grabbed her sisters hands and orbed them to Baby Wyatt. They arrived in time to see that he had orbed in front a door that had appeared in the middle of the stairway.

"You can not keep doing this, sweetie, really," said Piper. Phoebe picked Baby Wyatt up as Paige noticed the door.

"Guys?"

"Oh, what the...Oh, this is not good," Phoebe exclaimed as she saw what Paige was looking at.

The three sisters stood watching the door, unsure of what to do, until a voice from the other side suddenly cried out for help.

"Orb him out of here. Go!" Piper shouted to Paige as Phoebe handed her Baby Wyatt.

As Paige orbed out, the door opened and a bald man with glasses, and wearing a black robe walked out.