Emotions Gone Wild

Eliana's POV

When I came to, I heard voices whispering frantically back and forth but couldn't make out what they were saying. My vision was cloudy but as I went to rub my eyes, I realized that my hands were tied. I sat up quickly and whipped my head back and forth, my fear rising. Where was I? What had happened? Everything was a blur.

I tugged and pulled hard on the cords binding me but only managed to rub my skin raw. My mind was racing as memories bombarded me. I trembled violently as I tried to control my breathing. I couldn't let Him know that I was terrified! I refused to give Him the satisfaction!

"Woah! Chris, she's completely terrified! I can feel it! I don't care what she's done in the future but whatever it is, it can't possibly justify putting her through this! She helped us rescue you!" I heard the words but they didn't register; I was too paralyzed by my fear.

"So what! Why should I care how the bitch is feeling? After everything she and Wy-Him...have put me through? Oh, don't give me those looks! You wouldn't care either if you knew all the horrible things she's done!"

Still caught up in my own little world, I didn't see the shocked expressions on Piper, Phoebe, and Paige's faces at Chris's harsh words.

There was complete silence in the room as I continued to tug hard on the ropes that bound me. The tension continued to build and build until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Say something you bastard!" I spat out, trying not to let Him know how scared I truly was. It only made Him enjoy it more. "I know you're there, you sadistic prick! Whatever you're gonna do just get it over with already instead of just standing there!"

And still there was silence. He knew I hated that more than anything - the quiet before the storm - always the worst and He liked to drag it out as long as possible. "Wyatt...please..." I whispered as quietly as I could; hating myself for begging.

A number of gasps filled the room. Apparently I hadn't said it quietly enough. But then I realized something and my fear increased. He wasn't the only one in the room! That was never a good sign. I cautiously lifted my head up and my eyes opened wide as I stared around me.

"What, what are you guys doing here? You shouldn't be here!" I stared in shock at Piper, Phoebe, and Paige; my heart thumping wildly. Why had He brought them to the future! It could majorly screw up their timelines! He knew better than to risk that!

Then my eyes met a familiar pair of green ones and my heart shattered. "Chris...no...no, no, NO! You REALLY can't be here! Oh, gawd! I failed!" I moaned as I continued to claw at the now blood-stained ropes, tears spilling from my eyes. He had promised not to hurt Chris. It was the only reason I did what I did - to ensure that he was left alone! I was too focused on my own thoughts to see the startled look that Chris was giving me.

"Enough with your silly games! Tell us what He sent you here for!" Chris screamed at me. The venomous tone in his voice brought my head back up.

"What...what are you talking about?" I stared at him in confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about! Stop LYING! Why.did.He.send.you! Who are you here to kill!"

"What the hell are you talking about!" I yelled in frustration. I had a splitting headache and my wrists were burning where the cords were digging in. "I don't even know how you got here to begin with! You were supposed to be in the past, making sure things changed for the better! So how the hell am I supposed to know how He brought you back! I certainly didn't - and as far as I know, the only person besides me that he sent after you, was Bianca - and you said she wasn't a problem anymore! So stop blaming me for all of this! I don't know what the hell is going on! I just...just wanna be left alone..." I ended my rant on a sob.