three

Bella's PoV

Ever since I have laid my eyes on Kendall I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. It's scaring me because I literally can't get her out of my mind and I don't even know why. She's so beautiful in every single way and all I want to do it surround myself in her positive energy and not leave her side.

"Here you go" the waiter says bringing over our lunch. My mom thanks him and the rest of us just smile. "So did you girls have fun yesterday?" mom asks. Gigi nods her head and smiles, "yeah it was amazing, plus i haven't seen Kenny in ages i missed her" she admits. My mom smiles and agrees. "What about you Bella, that photo was cute" she says referring to my instagram. "Yeah it was amazing, everyone so nice and me and Kendall got along well so yeah" I tell them, while taking a bite of my food.

After lunch we decide to head to the beach as it is literally right next to us. I take my shoes of and let my feet sink into the soft warm sand. Gigi runs past me to find shade complaining that her feet are hot. "Gigi it's not even that hot" I laugh as she stands under one of the sun umbrellas. We all get our sun beds and lay out towels onto them. I take off my top and shorts revealing my black bikini. The beach is pretty empty today which is good because we can all relax. "There's the kardashians again" my mom points out. I look over and spot them doing a photos shoot on the beach, but kendall isn't there. A few minutes later Kendall and Khloe join the group messing about and chasing each other. I smile as soon as I lay my eyes on her, she's wearing a black bathing suit which fits round her curves and abs perfectly. I continue watching them as they take their family photo, each of them posing perfectly.
"Kendall!" Gigi shouts excitedly once they finish the photo. They all spot us and come walking over with smiles on their faces. Gigi's phone begins ringing so she excuses herself.
"How are you" Kendall asks me, giving me a small side hug. "I'm really good how are you" I ask her and she nods. "Me too" She replies.

"Guys i'm gonna have to get an early flight back , Zayn is having a crisis i'm so sorry" Gigi says coming over to me and mom. "Is everything ok?" I ask putting my arm around her, examining her worried face. "I'll talk about it when I next see you I really need to go Bel" She replies and kisses my cheek. Gigi says her goodbyes to everyone and leaves quickly. I look back at my mom who is having fun with her friends and Kris. Well i guess i'm a loner now Gigi has gone.

I go ahead and sit back on my sun bed watching everyone have fun. Sometimes I really struggle in big crowds of people, specially if i don't know them well, i get intimidated. "Hey wanna go on a walk?" Kendall asks walking over to me. I immediately accept her offer and follow her off of the beach. "So what's wrong?" She asks me again as we leave the beach. "Nothing i'm fine why?" I wonder. She looks at me with a frown on her face. "Come on you do the same face that Gigi does when she's upset, i'm not stupid Bella" She tells me. As soon as she said my name butterflies exploded in my stomach. She gives me one more concerned look before I decide to give in. "fine, just sometimes i don't do well in big crowds of people that I don't really know so i shut myself away" I admit. She looks at me and nods. "I know the feeling, but you can always come with me you know" Kendall tells me, putting her hand on my shoulder to reassure me. Kendall is such a nice person it's ridiculous, like I don't understand why the press make up that her family are shit people cause their not.