thirteen

It's 5am and i'm so so so tired but we're currently roaming around LAX waiting for the flight to be ready. In one of my hands I am holding a huge bag and the other is holding Gigi's hand. Somebody already took our suitcases to the jet for us so it makes our lives easier.

Scott comes back with 4 drinks, one for me, Gigi, him and ASAP. I thank him and sip it while I look out of the window at the planes which are taking off. I can see our Jet being prepared for us. Recently stuff like this has started making me really anxious, i'm constantly on flights and working away and I can't sleep properly. I keep getting sleep paralysis which is not helping me or my mental state at all.

"Hey guys, i'm here to escort you all to the plane" One of the pilots says smiling at us. ASAP gets my bag for me which i thank him for and Gigi reaches out to hold my hand. She grips onto my tightly as we walk down the stairs to where the plane is. In true Scott Disick style, he made sure that he got the fanciest plane possible. We all head on the plane and take our seats, i put my feet up on the chair in front of me and Gigi sits next to me.

"Attention all passengers, please all buckle up for take off, we are planning to leave in a minute and will arrive in New York in around 2 hours time, thank you for riding with us" the guy on the speaker phone says. I fasten my seat belt and tighten it, feeling myself getting anxious. I think Gigi has noticed so she puts her hand on my leg and rubs it reassuringly.

A few moments later and we are up in the sky on our way to New York. Take off wasn't even as bad as I expected I think i'm just tired.

I rest my head on the window next to myself and slowly drift to sleep.

///

I am awoken to a loud bang sound, I look out the window scared and confused and realise we have landed.

"That was quick" I announce and they all laugh because i have literally slept the whole time. But it was a well needed rest.

The cabin crew open the plane doors and place all our suitcases onto a trolley for us to bring to the exit. We skip through passport control and head straight to arrivals where apparently Bella is waiting for us.

The doors open and there she is, with no other than her ex boyfriend the Weekend, making me weirdly jealous. "There back together" Gigi whispers making me angry. Okay yeah now i know how Bella felt when she saw me and ASAP together. Gigi walks over to her sister and begins talking to her. 

"Hey i'm Abel" Bella's boyfriend says, i never actually knew his real name. "Kendall" I reply and he gives me a small hug. Gigi completely ignores him and turns to smile at me. I look at Bella who is smiling widely at me, she wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly, like she hasn't seen me in about a year.

"Bella, Kenny is staying in our apartment" Gigi tells her and Bella nods. "I know" she replies and let's go of me and grabs one of my suitcases. She leads us out to Abels car and places mine and Gigi's bags in there. Scott and Asap are going a different way so they have rented a car.

We all say our goodbyes and separate. "So what do you ladies wanna do" Abel (the weekend) asks us, beginning to drive out of the airport. "Go home" Gigi says bluntly, making Bella pull her face.

"Gi come on, be nice" Bella tells her and Gigi rolls her eyes, making me laugh. Everyone sits in silence and it's suddenly really awkward. "I love you" I hear Bella whisper to her boyfriend and i feel my heart drop. Gigi heard it too and is pulling gagging faces.

I know this may sound selfish and i can't be with Bella. But i don't want her to be with anyone else, I want her to love me. It feels good to be loved, but she loves him. I'm starting to realise how much i do really like her, and i was a dick when i ran away from her. I'm just scared to admit it too myself.

I look up from my hands and find Bella looking at me through her front mirror with a worried expression on her face. I look away not bothering to smile and decide to go on my phone for a bit.

I get a notification saying I have a new message from Bella.

From Bels,

are you ok? x

I look up to the front of the car and see she's glued to her phone. Ignoring the text, I lock my phone and put it back in my bag. I don't know why i'm this angry. Gigi puts her hand on my hand getting my attention. She puts her phone in front of me which has 'you love her' written on it.

I sigh and push her phone away. Gigi is right and i need to stop being such a little bitch about it.