Chapter 12 Earthquake (re-edit)

Rumors around the base spread that the Soviets are going to invade us. I disregard them as simply rumors as the Soviets would have attacked us off guard. Despite doubts about the rumors, I continued the mission as usual.

Y/N: Are you all prepared?

Everyone: Yes sir!

Y/N: Move out.

Timeskip Jade Palace

Y/N: So you want to start peace talks with China?

Pina: Yes, Y/N. I do not want the Empire, my home to be destroyed by you.

Y/N: Well it's your father's fault for making such a reckless move that cost the Empire 60% of their military might.

Pina: What are you saying?

Y/N: Your father made a reckless move by starting a war against a country whose military might you don't know how strong. If they're the Soviet Union, then, what you said will happen. You are lucky you're not facing the Soviet Union.

Pina: Please don't make it worse.

Y/N: I don't know if Generalissimo will approve the peace talks.

[Ground shakes][CRACK]

Pina: What's happening?!

Y/N: Get outside and hit the ground! -runs-

We made it outside and no one was hurt.

Pina: Is it a demon that's causing this?

Y/N: No, it is not. This also happens in our world.

Pina: I have to go check on my father!

Y/N: We'll go with you!

We got in our M3 Scout cars and drove as fast as we can to the Imperial Palace.

Inside the Imperial Palace

Pina: This way! -runs

We followed her into the throne room.

Pina: Father, we must leave!

Augustus: What is going on?

???: We got to go, father, Nozomi here said that the earth is shaking.

I turned to see a muscular man holding a woman in chains. Wait, Nozomi? That's a Japanese name, How did she get here?

Y/N: Pina, who is he?

Pina: My brother, Zorzal. He is an ignorant idiot and a narcissist.

The woman, Nozomi looked at me.

Nozomi: (Mandarin) Help... me.

I was enraged. Not only they attempted to invade my home country, but they captured a civilian into slavery.

Y/N: YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! -Gun bashes Zorzal-

Zorzal: You... You hit me! You and your family will be sent to death!

The guards came in.

Zorzal: Kill them all!

Y/N: (Mandarin) Kill them if they attack.

Lin takes a knife out and frees Nozomi.

Zorzal: You just dug your own-

Y/N: Shut the fuck up. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP! -pulls M1911 hammer down- Start talking or die!

Behind me, everyone took out their dadaos and engaged them. Anyone who reached them was killed. Zorzal saw them die.

Zorzal: What are you doing? They have no armor! Where are your sword skills you brag about?