I'm sorry, WHAT?!

My friend jack and I were walking down town on the last day of high school. " I'm so fucking happy I could cry!!!" Jack yelled with a cute little are punch.   "I know right! Finally, freedom!"I yell while slightly skipping ahead of jack.          We were currently on our way to our favorite book store to celebrate. Joyfully skipping, and humming to myself and completely oblivious to my surroundings, I end up in the street. My eyes shoot open as I'm pushed to the ground by jack.... Shaking in fear as I see Jack's body mangled and bloody on the street before me. The guy who hit him rushed out of the car and over to jack. "Holy shit! What just happened?!" He yelled I was still speechless till I watched the ambulance carry him away....                     

~time skip!!!~~~~~~~

Sitting beside jack at the hospital bed not even sure if he'll live I sob uncontrollably.   "If only I had *hic* payed *hic*.     It's all my fault".     Me and Jack had been friends since dippers I never dreamed of living without him.   "I want.....I need you to live please jack"  I whimpered.      "I can arrange that my dear." A strange voice behind me says in a strange radio kind of way.  I look back confused. "Who the hell are you?" I say a little annoyed with the interruption. "Alastor my dear pleasure to be meeting you! And what's your name my dear?!" His says enthusiastically shaking my hand.  "Um...(y/n). Why?"  
"Well dear I can save your little friend there if the price is right..." He says widening the already large smile on his face.   "What do you want?" As if I had anything left to really give.  "I want you~" he says my eyes widen and I gulp. "M-me?" I ask gesturing to myself.
"Yes, you." Alastor restates
"Look buster I've seen enough stuff to recognize a creepy perv when I see one!" I say looking him all over.  He was strangely tall with grey tuff's of hair connected to the rest of his red hair. He wore a cute little bowtie a red striped suit and a red glassed monocle.  "Oh no my dear!" He said a little offended being called a perv.   "You see I would like you hand in marriage, in return I will save your friends life." He casually explained.  " YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT?!!" I yell surprised by the sudden proposal. "You see miss (y/n), I'm a demon and I get soooo lonely in hell all alone." He says blinking all innocently.   "I'm sure." I look at him still unhappy about having to get married in order to save Jack's life. "Now listen my dear. I wouldn't dream of touching you or making you uncomfortable in any way. You can have your own bed and your own room... Until your ready, that is." He grins once more revealing his huge teeth.   "To be honest that last bit has me a little nervous so I'm not sure what to say...." I glance back and Jack's limp body.  "I promise my dear you will be catered to your every need!" He says sweetly. "Wait what?" A little shocked at how nice he's making this life sound. "Why would you do any of that?".  "Because you are my wife and I want you to be comfortable." He States once more.   Taking one last breath "are you sure you can save jack?" "Yes of course my dear!" His smile slowly turning rather demonic and extending his hand to me "is it a deal?". I shut my eyes tight grab his hand..."Its a deal!" I shout.