redecorating

"it's a deal!" I shout. "Excellent" before I knew it I was swept off my feet by Alastor and carried bridal style. A beautiful red and black ring appeared on my finger. *Poof* we weren't in the hospital anymore. I was so dizzy I couldn't tell where we are, all I noticed was the red sky above us. "Wh- where what happened?" I managed to get out of my mouth with the haze I was in."welcome to our new home!" He said ever so cheerful. He slowly carried me inside and set me down to stand even though I was still dizzy. " I hope you like it! I know its a little overwhelming for you but you'll get used to it!" Now that I have a second chance to look around... Half the house was upside down!!!! "I find gravity a rather boring concept." He grinned. That grin is starting to scare me... I felt my head was heavy while the rest of me was light finding it hard to stand. The last thing I remember was that grin and a thud when I hit the ground.

Alastors pov!
   I turned around to see my wife passed out on the floor. Poor thing. I guess the house was a little much... I picked her up and placed her on my couch. I kissed her on the forehead "sweet dreams my Queen." I turned back to the house with a sigh. I guess I'll turn it down on the upside down thing..."I know!" I said out loud "oops" turning back quickly to make sure I didn't wake (y/n). I'll start with (y/n)'s room. I hope she likes (f/c)... Well alastor, you've got some redecorating to do!