well then (lemon!)

[A/n] hey guys! Sorry it's been Soo long! I've been a bit busy but I'm gonna finish this series up with a lemon so enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "When you gave me this ring it was an engagement ring! Until we have a ceremony, we're not married!" I shouted.   "Hmmmmm. Well then let make it official, let's get married tonight!" He says half hugging me and winking. "Wha- NO!" I quickly break away from his grasp. "And why is that dear?" My face slightly flushes." W-well... I always thought that I would, you know, fall in love before I got married..." I look down to avoid any eye contact. " Well my sweet we'll have plenty of time for falling in love after the wedding!" He chuckled reaching for my face as he tilts it up to stare into my (e/c) eyes. "It's not the same! How can I devote my life, time, and love to someone I just met?!" I didn't realize it but while yelling at him I slowly backed him into a wall. When my little fit was over, he grabbed my shoulders and spun us around so that I was stuck between the wall and his arms. "Wha- hey! What are you doing!?" He leans down by my ear and whispers rather seductively. "Well my dear, give me one night and you'll be head over heels for me." A small sinister laugh follows. My face heats up and I get a bit light head, my mind racing over possibilities. I then felt something wet on my neck. "What the hell?! Are you- ahh~" I get cut of by Alastor bitting and sucking on my neck. Every minute he gets a little more rough. Covering my mouth to muffle the strange sound I was making, I felt his hand make it's way up my shirt to my breasts. He kisses my and continues groping me, the room filled with muffled mound. He breaks free from me and starts removing my shirt. "Alastor... Are we going to just do this here?" He pauses and looks and me. " Ah that's right!" He snaps his fingers and we're suddenly in a bedroom of sorts. "Where are we?" I ask still amazed by his power. He pushes me on the bed and I land with an oof hitting the soft pillows. "Love now questions later." He says climbing into me. As he continues his work from before, I think of what's going on... 'do I really wanna have sex with some strange demon I just met?! This is happening so fast!' In that time he had already removed my pants and his shirt. He then inserts two fingers into my womanhood, my head whips back and I moan with pleasure. 'Ah fuck it! This feels fucking amazing!' He grins looking at my reactions. "Now dear this is love!~" he unbuckled his pants and pulls out his member, slowly rubbing it against me. "Mmmmm Fuck! Stop teasing me!!" I yell my patience running out. "Heh as you wish dear~!" With that he shoves himself into me at full force putting his full length in. "AhhHhH!!" I scream, eyes rolling back drool and tears spilling out. "Heh I'd say you like it." He says as he begins to move slowly at first, but then he speeds up. Pounding into me relentlessly, a loud clap noise being made Everytime he went in. "Say my name, scream it." He said in between grunts. "Al-alastor..."  "Louder." "Alastor!"  "LOUDER!" "ALASTOR!" with that we released at the same time, I almost lost consciousness. " Heh, well my dear, do you love me now? What are your thoughts on the wedding~?".   "Aww fuck, why not I don't have anything better to do. JUST PROMISE ME! That you'll let me see Jack once at least."   "Of course, my bride to be~!"