I/

The weather was cold; the wind was so strong enough to make the trees moving as if it would fell. Meg told the group that they could not return to their camping since it is too far, so she proposed them to find shelter before the night would come.

After a tiring and long walk, they finally fund an old and seemingly bud house.

---------------------------------

Without hesitation, Trevor and Chris tried to break the door. They entered the house. All the furnitures were covered by dusts but the ornaments were at the same time magnificent and also scary because of the different animals for decoration on the walls.
The girls cleaned up and tidied sofas next to the fireplace. Just at the top of the roof, there were frescos mixed by molds but they barely could see the frescos.
Suddenly, a sound of steps came from the upstairs. As the eldest, Trevor felt himself responsible and went up to see what was the sound.

Downstairs, the others begun to panick especially Spencer.

"What's going on?! Where did he go that dumbass...I'm afraid so" Spencer said.

Chris tried to reassure her:
"Calm down Spencer! He'll come back" "I'll light a fire meanwhile", he continued.

The light appeared abruptly in the room when Trevor went downstairs:"Hey buddies!"

Relieved and happy that her friend was safe, Spencer jumped on his arms: "Oh my goodness! Where have you been?"

"I went around and It was just a mouse...", he said.

"Are you sure because I think we all heard that it was a step", Meg said.

"I said it was a mouse! and thanks to him, he guided me where is the light!"

Meg pretended to believe him but she could hear and see his trembling voice and body.

Hours and hours, the wind remained very harsh and become more and more severe. Outside, the rain started to fall with a big depth.The clap of the windows and the doors stunned the ears... They could not hear anything apart from these.

"Did you hear that?" Meg whispered to Trevor.

"Heard what?", he replied.

"I thought hearing a kind of cry... I don't know a baby cry... I guess"

"But don't say rubbish! We are in the middle of nowhere, we are alone and it's normal that you hear that" he responded.

She moved close to him and said: "I am sure that it was a sound of baby cry!"

"And I said we are alone! It might be a sound of trees that blows! Everything is ok"

"Stop pretending that everything is ok!" she continued: "When you went upstairs, I can see that you were trembling!!!"

"Of course I trembled!! it was so dark but that doesn't mean it goes something bad out here"

"Stop lying!!"

"BOOM!!!!!!!"

"Oh my God!!What was that????" Spencer tried to hide her fear even everyone knew that she was so scared. At that moment,they realized something was going on. "BOOM!!!!!!!" another booming came from the up room but this latter was so huge and accompanied by a shout of a woman. The sound was very angry. The group began to panic, "Guys I think we should go out of this house!" Trevor said lowly.

"Are you crazy?" Meg said to him.

"I just want to keep you all safe"

"Really?! Like you didn't tell us what was going on upstairs?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I saw a mouse Meg?!"

"I don't believe you"

"Well that's fine! So I'm a lier!"

"Of course you are!"

"Stop you two!It is not a matter whether he lied or not!!It happens that we are not alone in this house!"Spencer reasoned them.

"I know that but before he should tell us what did he see when he came upstairs!"

T o b e c o n t i n u e d.