II/

-----------------------------------
The rain stopped to fall when they heard a woman singing in every corners of rooms

--and the voice was clearly distinguished--

"Sleep darling sleep mom is just next to you…"

"Oh my God who did sing that…",
Spencer murmurs.

"Okay guys we should make a move right now!" said Chris while sweeping all their stuffs in his bag.
"But where????We are stucked here!" Meg told him.
"We will find a way!" Trevor said.

But at the moment they stepped at the door,it abruptly closed and the light went off.
"Okay I’m freaking out right now!!" Meg said.
"No matter what happens we stay together." Trevor said them.

The room became silent.All they could hear was the suffeling of the wind.

"I’m gonna unlock this door." Trevor announced.
"I’ll help you." Chris replied.

But after a long effort of tries,the door was impossible to be opened.They returned to sit on the couch. Everyone became really calm. The room was very dark  and they could not see to one each others, a smell of chicken came out from the upper room. Spencer starts to tell them: "Guys what is that ?"

"What?" they all replied.

"It smells like a fried chicken."

"Yes I smell the same, I think it comes from above the roof?" Chris said.

"You mean the upper room!", Meg told him.

"Ah yes the upper room to be more precise" "It’s time to tell the truth Trevor!" Meg looked very seriously at Trevor without seeing him in the dark.

"What are you talking about Meg???", Spencer surprised.

"Nothing",Trevor cut her.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS TREVOR???YOU WILL NEVER TELL US THE TRUTH??!!" Meg yelled at him.

"Damn what do you need to know and what's for…I said I haven’t seen anything!" Trevor replied her.

"Trevor please, what happens?We are stucked and locked in this fucking house and you should tell us what did you see upstair as Meg said over and over again!" Spencer pleased him.

Tired of asking him, Meg decided to go herself upstair to see with her own eyes what he saw. "If It’s like that, I will go there to see that shit with my own eyes!", Meg told the group.

"Don’t do that Meg, you’re going to be in danger!", Spencer tried to convince her to stay.

"We should know what is upstair to find out why the light switched all the times and that smells which comes from the upper room!!!!" Meg starting to explode herself.

"Shit! I saw a skeleton covered by a blue sheet and next to her… I mean on her hands, there is another skeleton but with a small shape, there also a long scarf around his neck…It looks like someone has suffocated him because there is an old pillow on his belly…", Trevor were forced to tell them.

"Snif, snif… Oh My God we are going to die…", Spencer started to burst out.

"You said her hands… Why? But you have said it was covered by sheet…", Meg was confused.

"She wears a big hat on her head… But… There is another thing that unsure me…" The woman holds a letter on her left hand" Trevor replied her.

"Oh My Goodness!! we are going to die alone here", Spencer lose her control.

"Stop crying Spencer! no one is going to die here !", Meg reassured and held her hand.

----------------------------
All the rooms became so silent , the rain was stopping to fall, suddenly the light returned to go on. The group did not seem to be surprised.

Spencer , impatient to be out, expressed : "What if we shout out and call for a help from outside…Maybe someone is going for a hike right now and could hear our call! … HELP HELP!! PLEASE HELP!!!"

But Chris cut her immediately and put his hands on her mouth: "Shut up Spencer! you are awakening the ghost upstairs!"

"It’s not the time to joke Chris!" Meg told him, but he replied :
"I am not joking! I’m serious …There are ghosts on the top room" Chris responds seriously.

"No, we don’t have to yell or shout out to call for help, instead,we should remain silent and wait until morning", Trevor resolved the quarrel and took a seat next Spencer.