V/

--------------------------------

Megan became very disturbed by the idea that they are stuck in the bud house without something to eat. She is very anxious especially about Spencer, because of her illness she cannot stand on without something in her stomach if not she is going to be irritating and doing severe crisis. Meg told to herself that it would not happen; she is going to do everything she can to find foods. She asks Trevor to come with her for that. «Hey Trevor! Let's explore the house!».

He looked at her with a serious face, «You must be joking!» he said to her catching up the flashlight on the floor.

Meg tries to explain to him «I am serious Trevor... Spencer cannot stand on if she doesn't eat anything!».

Trevor pretends not to listen to her and fixing the flashlight which is broken after the panic in the house.

But Meg continues: «I KNOW YOU'RE LISTENING! PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE ALSO SO HUNGRY TOO, SO ¨PLEASE COME WITH ME». She stood next to him; touched his shoulders,

Trevor looked gently at her hands on his shoulders and smiled «OK But if something happens, it is not my fault anymore».

Meg didn't care about what he said and jumped up of joy while kissing his cheek unconsciously «YES!!! Opps I am so sorry!»

«It's okay»; he replied, very happy but didn't show it.

They go before Spencer would wake up, she fell asleep after all the scary moments. Trevor has fixed the flashlight, it works greatly, he told Chris to look carefully after Spencer and not to let her stressed out if she will find out that they are missed.

------------------------------

Few moments later, they began to go when a little mouse appeared suddenly from the other room near the dining room. «Don't worry, it is just a mouse», Trevor pushed a little laugh.
Meg knew immediately that he is kidding.

The house was so huge, even in the dark they could perceive its immensity. However, it doesn't look as big as it is from the outside. Just a small bud house.
Both of them trembled from the bottom of their feet to the top of their head. Trevor told to Meg that he will profit of their exploration to understand more about how the light could still work even the house seems to be uninhabited since centuries. The more he tries the more it is difficult. In vein, they pursue their steps to upper room of the kitchen. There are lights there. There were very dark. Meg starting to get scared, tried to catch Trevor's hands but in vein.
She felt suddenly alone. All she could hear was the fast beating of her heart. She knew immediately that Trevor wasn't there next to her anymore.
She panicked, hold her mouth from shouting. Her sweat dropping down from her face. She has no idea about what to do. With no light in the room, without flashlight because Trevor got it, she tried to move forward anyway, when she walks heavily on something kinda soft still holding her hands on her mouth. She gets really hot.

"Aarghh... My feet!" An angry voice comes out.

"Aaaaaaaah!!!" She screamed.

"You walked on my shoe!" It was Trevor.

"OH MY GOD!YOU REALLY SCARED ME!" She tried to talk to him with the light of the flashlight points on her face.

"What the hell! But I was just in front of you!" Trevor told her.

"No you were not there!" Meg explained. "I didn't feel you anymore next to me, so I panicked and decided to go forward"

"But I was there" Trevor insists.

How was it? :-D
Please vote and comment too if you enjoyed!