V/ (the sequel)

Author's note:

Funny fact:

           You may find this story seemingly look like the supernatural horror film the "BLAIR WITCH" (or not). Well, effectively, there are some facts and situations that I have used in my story that look a little closer to that of the movie. However, I just discovered this film this year😅 yet the movie was first released in 2016😅 Well, I am a movie lover and especially horror ones. I love almost all the Blumhouse movies. But I never had the opportunity to watch "Blair Witch". To be honest, I was really surprised and even shocked that there are certain moments in the movie that exist in my history such as (if you really followed every chapters😅 in chapter IV when the "time was already 10am however, it looks like the night outside the bud house" And in the movie" "The next morning, James and Lisa are stunned to find that it is still dark outside at 7am" (Source: Wikipedia) And other ideas of mine that already in most of the movie scenes.
And there are still many more situations which look alike with my story and the movie, I have already known about the legend of Blair Witch but never seen the movie🤷 I don't know if my brain and the writer worked the same while writing our story but I really feel so happy to have found this! 😁              

I reassure you that when I saw the movie, it gave me a lot of inspirations and I'm sure to use them in my story and make some changes and edits too.
(I will tell you my inspiration to write it later on in another chapters)

**I hope you enjoy reading my history, I repeat again 😅 it's just a try and my first time**

**All of my chapters can be so short because I'm really lack of time too sometimes**

*I'm sorry again if my english is not good and I'm really lack of vocabularies (as I mentioned before it's not really my language, thanks**

😊

------------------------------

Meanwhile in the other room.

"How you feeling Spencer?" Chris looked carefully in her direction.

She sighed: "Yeah...No...I mean I'm just so scared"

"You know, me too...Everyone here is afraid. You're not the only one" He tried to ensure her, then pulling his earphones in his left arm pocket. It was broken during the panic in the house. He continued: "How I'm going to do know without my earphones?" Trying to clam the atmosphere.

However, Spencer didn't pay attention, she was really caught by the moment

"But I feel like nothing is going to be ok." She said. Then she stood up and headed into the chimney. "I think we gotta fire it up"
Nervous. She checked woods but there are only ashes from years and years. Picking those ashes and began to put them on her face. Her behavior was so weird and Chris started to get scared. She continued to say "We gotta fire it up" Hitting her forehead with her arms full of ashes: "WE GOTTA FIRE IT UP"

Quickly, Chris came to stop her by hugging her very tightly and hard as he can in order to avoid Spencer keep hurting herself. "Shhh...Calm down Spencer, I'm here...Shhh...Stop it now and come on the sofa"

Tears pouring down her face, she was really  trembling. Her hands and legs were all shaking. Chris ignored what happened to her suddenly. He thinks and concludes that she was making crisis due to the situations.

Few moments after, she finally calmed down, letting her head on Chris's shoulder in which he keeps hugging her. Ok his mind, Chris really wished that his other friends would be there to help him with her, because what he just saw really terrifying. Not an usual crisis he thinks.

"Let me just check the door." He then announced.

"For doing what?" Spencer still shocked and became more and more weak looking at him.

"To see if they could come back now... Omg your eyes" He got now more afraid.

"My eyes? What's wrong with my eyes?" Spencer replied to him with a very very low voice. She was barely speaking.

"No no nothing." Trying not to make her more afraid now.

"No you said omg! It must have something." She said rushing into her backpack for checking something.

"Don't look on the mirror" Chris stopped her. Picking the mirror she was looking for from her bag. They started to fight with the small mirror but before it became too savagely, Chris immediately knew that there is something really strange with her and let her won.

"aaaahhh!!!! Omg omg omg" she puts all her fingers on her head, touching it from the top to the bottom of her face.

Chris realized that she is trying to hurt herself again. But she became more and more rude. Chris is now lost, looking at her friend's red bloody and wet eyes trying to put off her eyes. "Maybe... you're hydrated? Do you want to drink a water...Spencer?
He comes closer, she sat down on the sofa. S
He can hear the beating of her heart and so weirdly. Trying to put her hair away from her face, smoothly and delicately. He was really over him, very afraid and just wanted to run away from there.

Suddenly, she glanced briefly to him then jumped up and started to scream: "aaahhhh!!!!!!!" Hitting her forehead again with this time her fist. Chris was very worried and doesn't know what to do again to stop her. Hugging is no more a solution. But she keeps screaming loudly in each corner of the room with her fist still hitting her head. All the lights was starting to switch off and on according to what Spencer doing with her head. Her scream seems not to come from her only because it was very loud. Chris was trying to look for refuge to hide from everything he is seeing, sweating and breathing rapidly. He was trying to unlock the door where Meg and Trevor went but in vain. With Spencer uncontrollably screaming but remaining in the middle of the house, Chris light up the flashlight due to the sudden darkness in the room. With his trembling right hand, he is trying to search for his friend who suddenly disappeared and kept her silence which let the noise of the rain hallowing all the rooms.

After turning around and around in the dark room, he couldn't find her. She was like vanished all of a sudden by the scream.
Chris was really shaked with the flashlight still in his hand get wet by his sweater flowing down from his head makes him hard to hold the flashlight,
then,

A terrifying skeleton woman appeared and stood in the other room in which the door just remained unlock.

"fuckthatshit!"  He murmured throwing the flashlight on it