☏︎ hide ☏︎

"He said what?!" Y/N slammed her hands on the table, making everyone on the table, especially Felix, flinch

"He said.. He said that sloths die when they poop!!" Felix yelled out, slightly intimidated by Y/N. His sudden loud remark caught the attention of the other students who decided to eat their lunch outside as well.

Everyone looked in his direction, some were about to stand up to complain but when they realized who was sitting there, they immediately sat back down and flashed Felix a smile.

Lunch time had started a few minutes ago and by the exact time that it did, Hyunjin had barged into Y/N's classroom, dragging her outside to eat lunch with them.

And that's exactly why she's here right now.

"Don't say it like a first grader, say shit!!" Minho scowled, munching on his burger.

"Poop!"

"Shit!"

"Poop!"

"It's fucking sh-!"

Before Minho can even finish saying what he was about to say, a bird suddenly flew by and shitted on his head.

"....."

Silence took over the table as Minho sat still, deadpanning.

"Pfft- BWHAHAHAHA!!" Y/N cackled loudly, pointing at the top of his head. "POOP!!" She exclaimed, laughing even more harder as everyone had also broke into a fit of laughters.

"SHIT!!" He cussed in annoyance, immediately standing up to rush to the school bathroom.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Haaa... My stomach hurts" Y/N tittered, wiping the tears that were threatening to fall of her eyes from laughing too much.

"Say.. How about we just leave Minho behind??"

"That's evil Jeongin..." Y/N frowned. "Let's do it"

"You got me in the first half Y/N" Hyunjin sighed. Y/N was never the one to back out from these kind of things, so he thought she got possessed for a second.

"Sooo... let's do it? but what if he tries to find us?" Changbin scratched his neck, looking a bit hesitant.

Felix rolled his eyes at the nervous Changbin, "Then let him? Duh"