☏︎ keychain ☏︎

Not even a minute had passed after Taehyung went home, and Jinwoo is already sulking

One long conversation lead to Jinwoo claiming Taehyung as his own child.
Y/N watched him rolling on the floor and decided to let the man-child be.

She lazily dragged her feet towards her room, but was stopped by a serious and demanding tone.

"Y/N" Jinwoo called out to the girl, making her gulp.

She looked at him to see that he was now standing firmly, dusting the dirt away from his clothes.

Did someone suddenly flicked his switch?

'GO BACK TO ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND DON'T LOOK SO SCARY'

Y/N shrieked in her thoughts.

'Did he found out about the shirt that I stole from him?'

'Did he see my search history?'

'Does he know about that one time I sneaked out in the middle of the night to feed some cats?'

'Is he still mad about the prank?'

'Is he going to tell mom?'

"Let's talk" Jinwoo said, doubling the anxiety that Y/N is feeling.

'WHAT IS IT?! WHAT—'

"Marry Taehyung"

Y/N didn't know if she should smile in relief or frown in disbelief.

Her mouth parted in shock of his audacity.

"What?" She asked to confirm if he was bluffing.

"I want Taehyung as my brother-in-law, marry him" Jinwoo huffed, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at Y/N like she was the weird one.

Oh no, he was serious.

Y/N looked at her brother like he just grew two heads. She literally just met the boy today.

"I barely even know the guy"

"Then get to know him?" Jinwoo raised his eyebrows at her. "Duh"

Y/N just decided to ignore him, the best solution that always shuts him up. She dramatically turned around, making sure her hair flipped as she walked towards her room.

She cautiously looked around the place, and spotted spider toys on her bed.

Is Jinwoo trying to catch her off guard by making her think that this is the official prank, but the real one has actually yet to come?

Or is he just straight up lame?

Y/N didn't even bother to get rid of the spider toys and laid down beside it.