Their respective side, part 1.

1930 hrs 20km Southwest of Newport
There is a small island with crescent shaped island. Scannings from Spearhead indicated the commission team is steady approaching their destination on 24 knots. Due to Glorious sticked with the team as well as acting flagship, she's at the center of the fleet. They've taken Double Line Advance formation to increase manueverbility and keep their eyes watch out of enemies recon. Thus far, there's no blips on radar as the whole team can tell. Occasionally, some of the fish swam beneath, kicking blips on Sonar. This time on Northern hemisphere, there is a large fish migrations. And as far as Spearhead can tell, most small surface blips are fishing ship. They anchored somewhere between 10-20 km out from the island shore. Thanks to Tac Data sharing, Spearhead had avoided of firing upon civlilan vessels. Even if she known the trip was peaceful, but the risk under wartime could cause slot of trouble, and she don't want to get kicked right from the first day of work. Still concerning of air raid,she switch to Air Radar as well as launching her own Stealth UAV with ECM module installed and fly in the area and launchs scans on all frequencies to make sure no Stealth aircraft reach her assigned team. The shape of the island make it hard for enemies to spot radars while the defenders enjoy natural coverage as they can sweep surrounding area and still maintain in radar blind spot. The commission team reported back to Spearhead every 5 minutes to avoid gaps as well as keep all ship accounted for. The night sky is little cloud, good visibility and so far, no strange blips on radar just yet. Bored with CIC having no negative respond, Spearhead turn to her ship's cafeteria looking for some light snack. She well carry with her the comm in case something fishy arrive. As she walking down in the empty hallway, light automatically switched on all the way to the places she needed to the area. Other routes which is not are completely in the dark without the light switching on. 'So much for the "shipgirl' part' she thought. She missed the old time, when she was still the ship AI that monitoring entire ship and having conversations with the crew.

... It's not the best moment she have, but at least she have someone to talk to. And overtime, she grown attached to them. Even when half of her original commissioned crew transferred to other new vessels as CO and captains', she still kept them in touch. And despite her unchanged additude, something had changed within the codes and command matrix. 2 years prior to her final mission, her Control Matrix was diagnosed with anomalies that allow system have higher efficiency with crew precences. And former crew have higher efficiency over newly transferred ones. With that, the GDI debate over whether or not they should keep her within the fleet, as her code are well shown signs of disobey against EVA's command should the risk of her crew involved. And 2 months after that, she was assigned with the whole familiar crews she know under the name of 31st Naval Joint Tasks force. Her mission consisted of variety of missions that standard GDI protocol is violated and GDI will denied all involvement of this task force. In the next 20 months, she and her fleet successfully accomplished over 12 assigned classified missions and successfully assigned multiple GDI ZOCOM in reclaiming various coastal Red Zone around the world, most notably in the Affrica, South West Asia, Japan and North Arctic sea, successfully peform multiple SAR( Search And Rescue) operations along the way; not all shot down GDI aircraft pilot stay with their aircraft, and some willing to risk their Tiberium poisoning to fight another day. One of her notably SAR was SAR & salvage operation to the GDS Pathe, the sole carrier defending the US Eastern Seaboard while her and the main task force engage Nod naval resistance over Indiana sea. The ship was sunk and officially crossed out of GDI operational vessels. But EVA & GDI High commands kept the ship's restoration in secret. Their main base of operations located in the Southern Hemisphere of Atlantic Ocean, on an isolated island located 635km Northeast from Hope Point. At near the end of Third Tiberium War, Her Joints Task force 31st provide secure route for reinforcement closing in on the commander engaging over Threshold 13 to gain control and deal the final push to force the Scrin flee back to where they came from. The final battle ended with succeed of siezeing the Ground Zero back to GDI territory, abeit the towering structure is impenetrable by any mean and NOD retreat from the area after the Scrin defeat.
...
During the Post-war overhaul armament Doctrine, Spearhead along with the NJTS 31st were the first received complete upgrade and overhaul of the New, experimental arsenals for field testing and adjustment for future conflicts against NOD. Unfortunately for her ghost fleet, some moles had betrayed GDI and inform the NOD their base of operations as well as intel related to the latest Tiberium Reclamation device. Although it hard to swallow, she had to send her service record and non-restrictive data to the commander as well as the current ALHC which she had signed with. She just hope that at least the commander is capable enough to deal with his higher up about her sudden appearance as well as future appearance of her protentual sisters and rivals. And of course, these details was included in her portable harddrive she gave him a few minutes before departure.