Prolouge

There were many advantages to being dragon slayers. Cool magic, advanced senses, etc, etc. likewise, there are many disadvantages being dragonslayers. And one's just about to catch up to them. Dragon Slayer Mating Season. AKA, romantic hell.now then, there were several different dragons slayers, with different preferences, different personalities, and different power levels. The power levels are in order

Natsu & Hermione (they are tied. Natsu is Zeref's brother, Hermione is Acnologia's daughter, she is the stellar dragon slayer with archive magic as her second. Yes she is hermione granger from harry potter, she just keeps a lot of secrets.

Gajeel

Sting

Rouge

Wendy

Laxus

Cobra

A little Info about Hermione. Father's acnologia, mother's name is crimson, had an older brother, both brother and mother were killed by the dragon attack on her village. Her father, driven mad with grief, threw Hermione away right after the attack, she was found 3 days later by the celestial dragon, saturnia. Unlike other first gen or 3rd gen dragon slayers, she had a very rocky relationship with saturnia. One problem was that she was smart and more mature but still hot headed as well as taught by her parents so she knows more. And 2. She remembered the dragon attack that destroyed her family, and when she finally got around to being completely relaxed around Saturnia, saturnia, in convincing hermione to kill her, admitted to her part in the raid on her village, which drove Hermione into a rage which almost killed Saturnia, if it wasn't for the fact that Saturnia his herself in hermione. Hermione got to Fairytail before she anyone else, and grew up there. The Magic Council sent her on a long term mission to Hogwarts because the wizarding world is so ignorant, they don't even know that there technically is no such thing as a muggle, because everyone has magic. This is a WBWL story, but it's not really that important. Harry is older than the WBWL by 3 years, in the same year as hermione. Luna is a year below hermione. Harry is friends with Ellan Malfoy, Cedric Diggory, Roger Davis, and Hermione Granger. However he isn't as good friends with hermione as the other three. Harry also has a small crush on Hermione, but she DOES NOT return the feelings. Whenever there is a war to be fought at fairy tail (AKA the different arcs) she disappears to fight alongside them. Hogwarts has gotten used to her abrupt disappearances. SHE IS A POWERFUL MOTHERFUCKER.

Now, onto the story.