weird acting slayers

As mentioned in the previous chapter, Dragon Slayer Mating Season, Slayer Season for short, was just around the corner. and it was noticeable. well, not really. but they were acting different. named stakingely, they weren't at any of the guilds they belonged to, and Hermione wasn't at hogwarts. not that that was alarming, since she dissappears all the time. it was noticeable at the guilds because where else would they be?

around noon, way later than any of them show up normally, the slayer's finally decide to make an appearence. by trudging through the doors of Fairy tail like a bunch of zombies. 

Lucy looked up

"what the hell is up with you?"

she asked, classily sipping at her strawberry shake. she was answered with a collective groan from the slayers. she raised an eyebrow.

the slayer's crashed at an empty table, further giving the image of a bunch of zombies.

"hey, flamebrain, what the hell is up with you." gray demanded, wanting to know why the salamander was acting like the undead.

"do us all a favor and shut up, gray." laxus groaned. natsu let out an inaudible growl, unheard by anyone but the slayers. gray put his hands up, backing up towards the bar.

"what's up their ass" Gray grumbled. just then, a pheonix flew into the guild, heading towards the master's office. it was obviously a letter from Hermione. the none dragon slayer guild members wondered if the celestial dragon slayer felt like the slayer's here did.