Stingue and Hermione x ?

With our favorite dark and light dragon slayers, everything was relatively ok. however, the moment that the other slayers had escaped reached Sabertooth, the guild member were up in arms to prevent their guild master and vice master from going after Yukino and Minerva. however, what had happened next surprised them.

the moment sting registered the potential theater against rouge, he picked up the shadow dragon slayer and flew off to who knows where. the guild in shock, could only watch. there was one thought running through their minds though.

'i wonder how Yukino and Minerva will take to this new development'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back at hogwarts, everyone was getting increasingly antsy as Hermione became more and more violent as the month passed. however, they still didn't have the slightest clue as to who the slayer's mate was. that all changed when Erza got word from the master about the other dragon slayers. when Erza went to apprehend Hermione, the slayer snapped. 

Hermione lunged at an unsuspecting Luna, picking her up bridal style, before running out of the great hall, where it all went down. everyone, bar Erza and Warrod, was in shock.

fortunately, the reequip mage didn't hesitate to reequip into her heaven's wheel armor, and shot at hermione...

only for hermione to turn around and release such a powerful stellar dragon roar, she took out erza with one hit. attempting to use the distraction to his advantage, Warrod also released a spell that would entrap the slayer in strong branches, only to get a similar treatment. the hogwarts students could do othing but think.

'damn, what are they made of'

with no more distractions, Hermione jumped of a window ledge and flew off into the forbidden forest, luna held securely in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as hermione landed by a house, she carried her mate into the structure an carefully put her down before locking the door.

unsurprisingly, Hermione locked lips with Luna in a kiss. Surprisingly, it wasn't hard or filled with need. no, it was soft, filled with love conveying more affection than words could express. Luna tentatively kissed the slayer back. when the need for air was unavoidable, the 2 pulled back.

"what was that?" Luna panted. Hermione just smiled.

"i would have thought you would have figured it out by now, my moon."

Luna only nodded in understanding.

"So, what now?"

"Now, i would like to claim you. i would just have to bite your neck. not hard, only drawing a little blood."

luna looked at her inquisitively, "i thought you were the one to send the warning."

"while that is true, i, however, am prepared for mating season, unlike the others. so i have a lot more restraint. make no mistake though, the others just might kill their own mate. that is why i sent the warning"

"ok," luna sighed, leaning against Hermione, "ok."