Heehee

Remus and Lily apperated to James' almost immediately. As soon as they got there, Dorcas, Marlene, James and Sirius all looked up at the pair. "MOONS IT FEELS LIKE YEARS SINCE WE LAST SAW EACH OTHER!" Sirius exclaimed dramatically (cause y'all know he's the world's biggest drama queen). "Yes, because 2 weeks and three days is sooooo long," Remus said sarcastically. "That's a long time in dog years ya know mooney," James said snickering. Remus mentally face-palmed. What had he dragged himself into? Why did he agree to come? Ugh, big mistake. But he was here now. No going back.

"You never said James was going to be here Remus!" exclaimed Lily. "I TOLD YOU WE WERE PLAYING AT JAMES' HOUSE" answered Remus. "Good point..."

"Aw, very cute reunion, now can we just get this over with?" Dorcas said, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I take it I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be here." Remus said looking at the girl. "Uh huh" "She's just in a bad mood, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, literally. I went into her room and she was lay on the other side of the bed in the unhumanly shape ever." Marlene said while picking at her nails. "Aaaannnnnywayyyyy, Marlene, truth or dare?" James said, trying to get everyone in the spirit. "Dare." she replied. The boy sat there, an evil smirk plastered to his face. Although, the expression was pretty over exaggerated. "I dare you tooo... Break one of your nails!" "noooooooooooo!" Marlene shouted, while everyone burst out laughing. She did as she was told and balled for about 10 minutes before she calmed down and carried on. "Hmmmm, Lily truth or dare?" She asked, still sniffling. "Dare" "oooooooooh" "Snog James... For at least 10 seconds" "WHAT!? You're a sick, twisted human being Marlene, you'll pay for this" Lily said glaring at the said girl. "Well a dares a dare, come on Evans, not that much of a scared cat are you?" The Potter asked teasingly. "I ain't no scaredy cat. That's your job Potter. Anyway let's just get this over with." She said slowly making her way over to him. She sat next to him on the couch and crashed his lips to her own. It stayed like that for exactly 11 seconds when Lily started 'coughing' and 'spluttering'. (While she secretly enjoyed it). "Never again, anyway, Remus, truth or dare?" Without thinking, he answered dare and immediately regretted it. Oh no. Lily was brutal. (As you can tell Remus seems to regret a lot and overthink.) "7 minutes in heaven with Sirius,"

(ooooooh how will he react? Come back next time to find out)