Here You Go Hoomans

(A/N: I'm changing the style for what I'm about to do with the story)

No ones pov

They played for ten more minutes doing the normal dares and truths that everyone got while playing. But soon put of nowhere they heard a sound like a window shattering. They all liked around startles at the sudden sound untill their eyes landed on a blue haired girl in the room. (69 words)

James: "Who are you and how did you get into my house?"
???: "My name's Holly and as you clearly heard, I came in through the window."
Sirius: "Does this mean she's joining us for the game?"
Holly: "If you don't mind!"
Sirius: "WOOOOO NEW PLAYERRRR"
James: "Okay, why are you here?"
Holly: "I... Actually don't have a clue.. I kinda just teleported here after messing up a spell.."
Lily: "Are you a witch?"
Holly: "If I wasn't how would I have been doing magic and teleported myself here?"
Lily: "Good point."
Sirius: "We should let the readers give you dares from now on!"
Holly: *Pulling tape from nowhere* "NO, THE 4TH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN BUILD IT HALPP!!!!!" *Trying to fix the 4th wall*
Sirius: "OH SHI- MY BAD" *Trying to help*
Remus: "What's the 4th wall...?"
Lily: "..."
Holly: *giving up* "Well Sirius, I guess we could let the readers give us dares..."
Remus: "I'm confused."
James: "I WANT DARES"
Lily: "Pfff"
Remus: "Please help me I'm surrounded by crazy people."
Sirius: "Wait crazy mysterious woman that broke through James' window... How do you know my name??"
Holly: "UHHHHHHHHHHH.... MAGIC!"
Everyone: *Confused*
James: "It's a good enough answer."
Holly: "So guys, give us dares and/or truths in the comments and we will do them!"
Remus: "You still didn't explain wh-"