𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Totally_Weird

Title: Love Bites

"Wanna hear a joke?" Casey asks as we walk through the dark alleyway. I shrug and he proceeds to tell it. We were walking around at night because someone, Casey, had gotten us late detention. How, I don't even remember but it involved a teacher, a flying trashcan, and a hockey puck. It was already past six o'clock, and Casey insisted on walking me home, saying something about how the turtles weren't the only vigilantes around.

Suddenly, Casey was shoved into a dumpster and fell to the floor, out cold. Heart beating wildly, I spun around to see a woman standing behind me. I'm pretty sure I had seen her before. Short but pretty black hair, perfect body, and a ninja outfit. But, her eyes were a striking green, there were fangs sticking slightly out of her mouth, and her hands... were snakes.

I hadn't realized I was staring until she chuckled and turned her lower body into what looked like the lower half of a pale snake. Then, her head went too. Suddenly, she was full snake and I didn't know what to do. I was barely in my training as a ninja and I was too scared to grab my phone if she was staring right at me.

"This is for kissing and poisoning me!" came a voice and suddenly the girl, Karai I remembered, was repeatedly hit with hockey pucks in the face. Casey yelled for me to run, and I did, taking out my phone and dialing Leonardo as I did so. But, just as he picked up, the phone was taken out of my grasp and I was yanked into another, even darker, alleyway.

At this point, all I could see were Karai's bright green eyes and a slight body outline, so I quickly made my way to the corner of the alley and slid down until I was on my knees. I heard hissing and knew she was getting closer so I threw my hands up just as I saw her snakes lash towards me.

"Stop, please!" I screamed and then slowly paused. I didn't feel bitten or anything but I knew her snakes were still on my face because I could feel them. Then, I realized they were...nuzzling me. I put my hands down and looked up at Karai. She had changed back into a human and stood in the alleyway, confused, as her stretched out hands continued to caress my face.

I suddenly began to blush as her snakes opened their mouths and gently bit my skin, licking wherever they touched. One went down my face and onto my neck as it continued biting and licking. I hesitantly reached up to pet it and Karai jerked her hands back, also sporting a huge blush. She held her hands up to her face and glared at them as she slowly began to back out of the alleyway.

"Wait!" I shouted without thinking and gave chase when Karai sprinted away. I easily kept up as I often raced against Mikey for fun. She turned into an alley and was suddenly slammed against the wall. I skidded to a stop as I saw it was Casey who caught her.

"Casey, no!" I grabbed his arm and shoved him away as he went to knock her out with his hockey stick.

"Why? She's a bad guy! She knocked me out!" I shoved Casey away angrily and he huffed and stomped away, jerking his mask down over his face. I sighed and turned back to Karai to see her five inches away from me. I gasped and she quickly grabbed my face, pulling me into a kiss. I pushed my hands into her hair as I returned it best I could without piercing myself on her fangs.

"(Y/n)!" I heard from the rooftops and Karai shoved me away, pushing back her hair. She winked smoothly at me with her green eyes, then turned and melted into the shadows of the dark alleyway. I fixed my hair and looked up just as four shadows fell around me.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Donnie demanded, checking me for injuries as his brothers stalked around the alleyway, looking for something.

"That Casey Jones! I'll kill him for leaving you alone!" Raphael snarled as he kicked a trashcan. Leo sighed and stood at the mouth of the alley, probably making sure no one was around to hear his tantrum. I noticed Mikey silently gazing at me and when I caught his eye he winked.

What, I mouthed and he smirked evily. He pointed to his neck and I felt my soul leave my body. The snake that had been biting my neck...

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Donnie asked, noticing my panicked expression. I quickly smiled and nodded, already plotting my revenge to get Karai back.

Oh, she was gonna get it.

++++++++++

This was my last request so please give me more and I'll get them done asap! Thanks!

Request!