THIRTEEN

Sammy's POV

The past few weeks went by pretty fast for me to even remember. Archie talked to the other businesses in town about the community center. He got good feed back and volunteers for the place.

I found out that he had been fighting crime at night like fucking spider man but he stopped now that some guy named Dodger was out of the way and currently in the hospital. A drive by had occurred at home which worried me and archie for Mary's safety.

The twins were the all people could talk about at school for the last couple of weeks due to them and their YouTube fame.

2.3 million subscribers in 4 months. How is that even possible?

Anyways I've been getting along with reggie as well which makes me happy. Sometimes it bothers me that we're just friends but then again he wants to be only friends and nothing more.

I've been ghosting benny as well. I feel super guilty about it but at the same time I'm doing it because I don't want to hurt him or myself. I do like him, like really like him. He's sweet, kind, charming, funny and very annoying but I've gotten used to it.

I just want to figure things out with reggie though. Yes, we are friends but I don't feel that way. I want to kiss him every time I see him for god's sake!

I have feelings for benny and reggie. I just don't want to hurt anyone if I end up being with one of them. I can't decide who I want.

Thanksgiving was in a few days and I was going to spend it at the community center with Archie and other people that were going to attend the dinner.

But until then I was currently organizing my locker before school ends for break.

"Hey sam, can we talk?" Reggie approached me. "Uh yeah, what's up?" I said as I finished organizing my locker and closed it.

He placed his hand on my locker... it felt like he had me trapped.

"I was wondering... if you'd want to come to my house for Tha-" he was cut off by a girl with platinum blonde hair who was walking towards the both of with us with a smile.

"Hey baby." She kissed his cheek.

My heart felt like it shattered and shrunk at the same time. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Oh hey, leah." He scratched the back of his neck and looked at me and her awkwardly. "Oh are you one of reggie's friends?" She asked kindly.

As I was about to speak but sweet pea and the twins approached us.

"Yes, they're friends. Very good friends." Theo had a smirk on his face that I wanted to slap off of his face. "Are you three his friends as well?" She asked.

"His best buds, right, mantle?" Eli said sarcastically but by leah's face it looked like she bought it. Eli and theo went to hang their big arms around reggie's neck. Theo messes with reggie's hair.

"Idiots." I heard sweet pea mumble beside me.

"Aww you guys are so sweet. Baby, how come you've never told me about your friends?" She asked in a high pitched tone which seemed like her natural voice. "Yeah, baby. How come you've never introduced us to your..." Sweet pea trailed off.

"Girlfriend." Lead said quickly with a smile.

"Girlfriend." Me, the twins and sweet pea said at the same time. "Yeah. We've been dating for a few weeks now." Reggie said with a guilty look.

"Congratulations, bro. Can't wait to see how long this one lasts. Hopefully you don't ruin her." Eli said as him and theo let go of reggie and began to walk away.