The Storm

A/N: I can't promise anything. Writing's just a hobby :/

We knew it was the end. Us. Everything. He's already come to the eventual realisation of the situation they were in. This was the end of the worlds famous 'wonder duo'. They lived to a ripe age of 35.

They didn't see it coming. No one did. Someone was born into the world with a quirk that transformed their body turned into any material (particle even), and mass that they desired, when the 'Wonder duo' first debuted. Unfortunately, the boy grew up isolated between 4 walls, under strict prejudice that heroes were the true evil of this world. He was kidnapped at the age of 1 and had no recollection of his parents, even if he could tho, he wouldn't find them. At all. When he was young he tried to escape his hell and came across a lowly hero, barely on the charts. The malnourished boy begged for his help but the hero scoffed, walked away and muttered: "I don't have time to look for your parents for you brat. Fuck off.". He gaped at the heroes back with teary eyes, not even responding when a mass dragged his body back into the shadows. That was the boy's first interaction with a hero and he was only further disappointed and eventually, it grew into hatred. As he grew he mastered his quirk underneath the tutelage of his 'sensei'. He was extremely intelligent and could form himself into any kind of gas aswell. Realising his quirk had no limit and so he swore vengeance on heroes until they were all extinguished. Starting with the top 20.

Mezo Shoji and Asui Tsuyu were first. All Shoji's appendages were found scattered up and down an alleyway until it led to his mutilated body at the end. His limbs were cut raggedly causing the cuts to be more painful. Whoever the killer was, wanted him to suffer. First Tsuyu was recorded missing for over 3 days until a fisherman's line got caught on a slimy pink tendon. It was her tongue. Her long froglike tongue was stretched out the max and cut from the base of inside her mouth and wrapped around her neck as if to suffocate her. One of her arms were cut off and used as a line from her foot to a large cement block. Super thick wire cutting in and out of it to connect her body to the block while she was thrown into the bottom of the sea. Both were on patrol. The joint funeral was a very dark day. 

Next was Kirishima Eijirou, Hanta Sero and Ashido Mina. They were on a group mission meant to infiltrate an 'abandoned' warehouse that housed 100's of caged humans and be presented as buyers. Their agency did not get any word from the 3 for 2 hours before they decided to send other heroes to ascend into a raid. What they found sent everyone into tears. All the unwilling humans had already been transported from the warehouse but in the very back of the huge warehouse was a bundle of limbs all wrapped in what looked like Cellophane's tape. Alien Queen's throat was shredded by what looked like rock but upon further investigation was chunks of Red Riots hardened skin. Red riot had his stomach open due to him swallowing a large amount of Mina's acid. While Sero had parts of his body dissolved by acid and some with large gashes from Red Riots rock hard skin. Not to mention all the blood, it was a horrific sight. Due to Kaminari Denki working at the same agency and worrying for his friends he was apart of the group to find them.  A week later Kaminari Denki, Hero: Chargebolt, was found hanging from the ceiling of his apartment with large gashes on his wrists. Denki ran towards his best friends ushering him into the light. They could play freely with no worries about whatever they were before and always have each other. Always and forever.

Time Reset (Bakudeku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें