Memories

Watashi ga kita! Watashi ga kita! Watashi ga kita!

I woke with a gasp. I clenched at my shirt, my mind racing and I was sweating bullets. I pulled the blanket off my body and stretched. Not feeling any pain.

All might

...

...

oh my god.

My heart raced and eyes were full-blown. Taking in the All might decor all over my room. Eri... What have you done? My hands shot up to my face... Touching every part of smooth skin. Wrinkle-free skin. My old scars, prominent on my skin. No major marks like before. Like when I was 35. Oh my god. I jumped out of bed and ran to the calendar on the wall. 

July 15th 2XXX

Holy shit. I'm a third-year in UA. oh my god. I've gone back. Holy shit. What the fuck? No way. I'm dreaming. No. What? Everyone will be here. Oh my god everyone will be here. How is this possible? How did Eri achieve this? Actually, when was the last time I saw her? Ever since the Deathmatter incident, I haven't seen anyone but my close family. The only time I saw everyone was at the funerals... Everyones here. Oh my god, I can't face everyone. I need to see Aizawa right now.

I put on the whatever was closest and jumped out of the window, one for all active, afraid of everyone that would be downstairs. I used my quirk to go faster until I came across 3-As classroom door. If he isn't here, he should be in the teachers' lounge. If not ill just go to Nezu. With a sense of nostalgia, I silently slid the door open and peered in. 21 heads peered back at me. 21. "Midoriya, why aren't you in your uniform? And why are you late for my class?" My wide eyes shot to Aizawa who looked at me with an annoyed expression.

Then my wide eyes shot back at the students. My breaths quickening by the second. "Deku?Are you okay?" "Midoriya?" Red, yellow, brown, green, blue, white, blonde. A guttural scream escaped my throat as I clutched my heart and my head because it was pounding. 

They shouldn't be here. They died. And I couldn't save them. Oh god. I couldn't save them. no, no no no! Why!? They died! I saw most of their remains! How, how how-

Before a hand could touch me, I activated one for all and tried to run but a tape like scarf wrapped around me and held me in the air while I thrashed and screamed. Suddenly I felt sleepy. One last tear dropped as I looked at blazing red eyes staring back at me. 

Deku?