Chapter 1

Key-

(Authors Note)

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

~Parseltongue~

Flashbacks

In Flashbacks

P.O.V Change

Hogwarts Express

Harry's P.O.V

I am sitting in a compartment with Ronald, Ginny, and Hermione, for the end of our second year, thinking about the conversation I heard them having with the headmaster after the end of year feast.

Flashback

I am walking down the seventh-floor corridor near Professor Dumbledores office when I hear my name being mentioned, so I whisper the password to the stone gargoyle, and it jumps aside. When I get to the office door I stop and listen even though I know it's wrong.

"Professor, we want more money for being that freak's friends." Ron says.

"Ron's right Headmaster, we're only friends with him for his money, fame, books and the artefacts." I hear Hermione say.

"Professor Dumbledore, when can I marry and kill Potter?" Ginny asks.

"Alright you three, Ronald, Hermione, I will give you both another 500 galleons each. Ginny you have to wait until he has turned 17 so he can claim Lordship over the Potter estate then we can kill him after you marry and you will be able to claim ladyship of the house of Potter as you were his wife." Dumbledore replies, "Now give me a report."

"Well professor, Potters been as attention seeking as ever this year. We found out he has the ability to speak Parseltongue, he also knew where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets was quite easily." Ronald tells the headmaster.

'I'm attention seeking, has he not met himself? He's jealous of me for something I don't even remember' I think to myself as I leave, not being able to listen to their betrayal any longer.

End Flashback

As I come out of my thoughts, we are pulling to a stop at Kings Cross.

"See you later mate, alright." Weasel says.

"See use next year. Bye Ron, bye Harry." Granger says after Weasley.

"Yeah, right, bye guys." I answer before going through the barrier to the muggle side, and heading over to Uncle Vernon.

"Hurry up boy, we don't have all day." Uncle Vernon snaps when I am close enough to not draw attention.

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." I answer as I drag my trunk, with a feather light charm on it, towards his car.

(That's the first chapter for you my fantastic Mors comedenti. I will try to get the next chapter up for use within the next week or two. Donec iterum, Domine Slytherin)

Edited- April 11th, 2020
2nd Edit- July 12th, 2020
3rd Edit- July 15th, 2020