Chapter 11

As Harrison jumped around the room he continued to try and get his pack to play with him but Nocte was laying with Moony, Obeant was sitting as he looked over all of them and Petunia was laying as she watched Nocte and Moony.

Meanwhile with Tom

The supposed Dark Lord was sitting in his bedroom staring at the fire, hoping to see his wife come through at any moment, the same thing he had been doing all summer. He was staring so intently and so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice his familiar come in.

~Tommy, are you alright?~ Nagini asks Tom as she slithers over to him but gains nothing in reply so she gently snaps her jaw at him, trying to break him from his self imposed trance and it seems to work as he looks down at her with a heartbroken expression on his face.

~Nagini, what if Minnie hates me? What if she forgot about me of her own free will? I never meant for any of that to happen.~ Tom Riddle says with tears brimming in his eyes as he confesses his worries to his familiar and best friend as she begins to slither onto his lap.

As the Dumeril Ground Boa and Parseltongue sat in silence they were both doing more than just sitting, they were thinking, one worrying about her master and the other worrying about his significant other and what she must think of him.

~Should I send her a letter?~ He asked Nagini as he looked down at her and contemplated the idea with his eyes shinning with unshed tears.

~Do you think that is a good idea? What if Mr Menggerutu finds out you remember or has compelled her to tell him if she gets anything from you?~ Nagini tried to reason with him but it seemed to be of no use before he said.

~All right, what if I send Gringotts a letter asking them to summon her? Or ask Harrison to send her a letter saying he has to talk to her urgently?~ Tom replied with a desperate tone, willing to do anything to contact the love of his life and to be reunited with her, no matter the cost.

~It might work, go talk to good old Sally, he's good at coming up with plans.~ Nagini said before heading to leave the room and going to find Fey and Amare and to go hunt her dinner. ~Oh, and don't go towards your study, the wolves and hatchling are in there for the full moon.~

~I already knew that.~ Tom said confused as he also headed to the door so he could find Salazar.

~I know, I just thought that you might have forgotten in your old age.~ Nagini made a small gab with her tail towards a single graying hair as if to make her point as she gave the snake equivalent of a laugh.

~I am not getting old!~ Tom said with masked anger as he plucked the graying hair from his head, giving a glare towards his familiar, before heading towards the library in search for Salazar.

As Tom headed towards the library he began to think over his familiars words, maybe bumbles had put compulsions and the sort on Minerva, maybe she doesn't hate him after all. Tom smiled at the thought that his love may not hate him after all.

Before he knew it he had reached the library and the end of his thoughts. He reached out and grasped the forest green handles and brought open the large, intricate mahogany doors.

"Grandfather?" Tom called out as he headed towards one of the areas with a fireplace. "Grandfather, where are you?" He called again as he passed the many aisles of books and brought a hand up and rubbed it down his face.

As Tom wandered through the library, his brunet hair falling in his eyes, his hands clenching and un-clenching and lines forming on his forehead from worrying what Minerva must think of him, his dark eyes darting around him as he tried to find his grandfather. His mind drawing up horrible conclusions and thoughts.

So lost in his thoughts he ran into Salazar, or as Nagini calls him: Sally, and he went to continue his search for someone already found, not even noticing that he ran into the person in which he was trying to find.

"Tom, what are you doing?" Salazar asked him sternly, noticing that his descendant is completely spaced out, and Tom is never spaced out.

Tom stopped as soon as he heard his grandfathers voice, tears threatening to fall down his face as he let everything happening finally process.

"Grandfather, I need your help." Tom said with desperation in his voice, hands almost pulling at his hair, and his eyes shining with fear and unshed tears.

"Tom, why do you need my help?" Salazar asked his descendant, who was looking like a young child in the middle of a storm, scared. "You rarely ask for help, unless something is wrong."

Tom slid to the floor as his tears started to fall from his eyes from being so overwhelmed, his anxieties and worries getting the best of him. His mind running with thoughts like; she hates me, she won't love me anymore, and, I killed Lily and I've ruined our marriage.

"G-grandfather, I don't know what to do. Minnie hates me and Nagini suggested talking to you about sending a letter to Gringotts and getting them to summon her. Or getting Harrison to send a letter to her saying he needs to talk to her urgently. Oh please Grandfather, you must know what to do, please?" Tom finally said after about five minutes, his hands raking through his hair, lips quivering, eyes shining and slightly red and cheeks wet with tears.