Chapter 9

Key-

(A/N)
'Songs'
*Spells*
_Dreams_
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
~Parseltongue~
Flashbacks
In Flashbacks
P.O.V Change
Time-Skips
Letters/Writing
~Harry and Lupus~
Fenrir Pack
Twin Speak- "Severus" and "Petunia" and "Both"
Telepathic Twin Speak- 'Severus' and 'Petunia'

Harrison P.O.V-
17th June- Day of the Full Moon, 2.00pm

As I was sitting in my room I can feel a magical aura that I am not familiar with approach my room with Draco, and I instantly snap my eyes open, as I had been meditating.

"Draco, who is with you?" I ask when I feel the auras just outside my door.

"Harrison, it's ok, it's just Luna Lovegood, I will explain when you let me in." He tells me.

"Fine." I say and get of my bed with Nagini, to open my door for him.

~Hey Nagini, does papa know you are with me?~ I hiss at papa's familiar.

~Of course not Hatchling, he thinks that I am out hunting, which I will need to go do now.~ She hisses back before slithering out past Draco and who I assume is Luna.

Draco is dressed in a fine suit, showing that he had to go out just recently, and this Luna is wearing a floral dress with a necklace with butterbeer corks on it, quite an odd outfit in my opinion.

"You wanted me to let you in so get in." I tell Draco.

"Sorry Harrison, can I tell him Luna?" He says.

"Of course you can Draco." She tells Draco.

"Well Harrison, you remember me telling you about my lost twin?" He asks me.

"Yes, but... Oh, that's her isn't it?" I ask as I indicate towards Luna.

"Yes, mother and father got a letter telling them to go to Gringotts a couple of hours ago, and Luna was there and Director Ragnock explained everything to us." Draco explains.

"Is your name actually Luna?" I ask Draco's twin.

"Yes Harry Potter, it is." She tells me.

"Oh, I forgot, Luna's a seer." Draco says at my shocked explanation, which caused Lupus to take over.

Lupus P.O.V

~I'm sorry Harrison, it's just the pull of the full moon being so close.~ I apologise to my human.

~It's ok Lupus.~ He says reassuringly.

"Is that you Lupus?" Draco asks, so I bark to tell him yes.

"Hello Lupus." The girl greets me.

~Harrison, why does this girl smell like Draco, Aunt Cissa and Uncle Lucius?~ I ask Harrison.

~Do you remember him telling us about his lost twin?~ He asks me.

~Yes, why?~ I ask in return.

~This is her.~ My human tells me.

~We need to rest for tonight Harrison, I will transform back so you can tell them.~ I tell him, before transforming back.