Chapter 8

(My own picture of Severus and Petunia as adults.)

Key-

(A/N)
'Songs'
*Spells*
_Dream_
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
~Parseltongue~
Flashbacks
In Flashbacks
Letters/Writing
P.O.V Change
~Person and there wolf~
Fenrir Pack
Twin Speak= "Severus" and "Petunia" and "Both"
Telepathic Twin speaking= 'Severus' and 'Petunia'

Petunia's P.O.V

After I sent Severus off to bed, I went into Lily's  old room and hear-

"Yes Parvulus, he does live here, he and your aunt Petunia are my honorary son and daughter." Father says to Harrison before he sees me and gestures to go over to them.

"I missed you dad." I tell his as he embraces me in a hug.

"I missed you to petunia conata. How have you been and why do you and Harrison look like you have not eaten in a week?" Father says.

"Three." I mutter to the ground before looking up at him to see that he is waiting for an answer.

"We have not eaten in three weeks as a muggle, by the name of Vernon, has been starving us and we have not been fine lately, father." I tell him, knowing he will not let it go until I told him.

"Harrison can our talk wait until later so I can make sure you and your aunt are perfectly aright." He asks Harrison with regret in his eyes and voice.

"Ok papa." Harrison replies.

"Father, would you like the medical history of the two of us from Gringotts?" I ask him.

"Of course Petunia." He says as I take them out of my pocket, before handing them over to him.

As he reads it, I can see the anger form in his eyes and feel it in his magic, and I can see Harrison begin to cower and shake.

"Father, Father! Stop it! You're scaring Harrison." I say before I begin to sing.

'You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much 
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I wont fall, I am titanium
I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much'

After that I notice Harrison stopped shaking and cowering.

"Where is Nagini Father?, Harrison does like snakes." I ask.

"She is probably in my study. Now Petunia what is all this about, and do tell your brother to come in here." He tells me.

"Yes father." I say.

'Severus, Father wants you in Lil's old room.' I tell him through my mind.

'I will be right there.' He thinks back.

"He will be in here around about, now." I say as he reaches the door to the room.

"What did you need da-father?" Severus asks.

"Have you seen this Severus?" Father answers his question with a question of his own.

"What is it that you are talking about dad?" Severus asks, not even bothering with saying father instead.

"Petunia and Harrison's medical history for the last twelve years." Father informs.

"I saw Petunia's when she was being cleared of potions and whatnot, which is why I needed to talk with her, but I wasn't able to see Harrison's." Severus says.

"Petunia, you can go with Severus and have him check your wounds and Severus, you can check her wounds and see if you can heal them." Father told us.

"Yes father." I say.

"Harrison, you can come with me, and I will do the same thing as your uncle." Harrison is told. 

"O-ok papa." Harrison responds a little uneasily.

Toms P.O.V

After Severus and Petunia left I turned and asked Harrison, "Would you like to go to mine or your room?"

"Your room please papa." He tells me.

"Come on, it's just across the hall." I tell him as I begin to leave the room, with him following me.

"Papa, can I see Nagini again please?" Harrison asks shyly.

"Of course." I say.

~Nagini!~ I call in Parseltongue.

~Yes Tomling.~ Nagini says to me.

~Meet my grandson, Harrison, Harrison this is Nagini.~ I say as I sit on my bed with Ri climbing in my lap.

~Hello Nagini.~ Harrison  greets her.

~I am sorry for scaring you earlier hatchling.~ She tells Harrison before turning to me and asking, ~Can I wrap around your neck Tomling? And I gather you finally remember Lily, and everything else you were made to forget.~

~Alright Nagini~ I tell her and watch as the large snake slithers onto my bed and wraps around my neck.

'What do I do? I don't know how to be a grandfather, What do I say to him? Does he even want to willingly be around me?' I begin to think, before Harrison nuzzles into my neck and begins to breath more evenly, 'He's gone to sleep. What do I do? I should probably check him for wounds, right?' I silently think to myself.

Words- 844

(Sorry for the short chapter and not updating yesterday or the day before. Also should I be more descriptive in my chapters or not? I will try to update again tomorrow, Please comment and vote if you liked it. Donec iterum, mors comedenti. Domine Slytherin )