Two Jobs

My head was throbbing. I rolled over. Dude my bed is sooo soft! And these sea green pillows are sooo soft . WAIT WHAT? Sea green? There's nothing sea green in my room. I dashed up and surveyed my surroundings. I was in an incredibly luxurious room, which wasn't mine. The past events suddenly flashed through my mind. SHIT!!

I recalled our first accidental meeting which I hoped would never have happened. But the past cannot be changed. Is there some possibility that it could change?

Heyy dumbass stop thinking the useless stuffs.

"Ugh! You again?"

"What do you mean? It's my company .. " that's when I realised that I wasn't alone in the room. Wow great! Can this day get worse?

"No no , not you. It's her. She always comes into my head and disturbs me." I tried to explain him.

"Who? There is no one here except you and me. " he asked in a confused manner almost shouting at me.

Oh god. I'm done here.

See, you are embarrassing yourself. Good. Carry on.

"Shut your mouth girlll."

"What? How dare you say me to shut my mouth? And excuse me do I look like a girl to you? Don't you remember that I'm the CEO of the company?" He asked frustrated at me because of me behaviour.

We both were staring at each other without uttering a word. AWKWARD! And then something clicked into my mind.

ACTING! That's it. I just need to show my acting skills so that I can break this awkward moment and get out of this room.

"Ahh. My head. I think I'm gonna faint. Catch me." I thought I could trust him. But I was wrong. Instead of catching me, he took a step backwards and let me fall to the floor.

THUD !!!

OUCH !!!

"What the hell! I told you to catch me. Now my hip is paining. Ooouuch!"

"I know you are acting. So better keep your butt moving and get out of my room." He snapped at me and left, leaving me on the floor by myself. Ugh, rude.

I got up, dusted off my clothes because the floor wasn't that clean. It looked clean but not so clean, just like him, clean from outside but inside, ewww.

I took the files and went out not knowing what to do next. It was like I'm taking a stroll in a park. Oh god please send someone to help me out.

"Heyy. Elena right?"

"Hi. Yes, Elena here. And you are Zoya. I hope I'm telling your name right?"

"Yes yes, you are right. So what happened in his office? I mean you both were there inside for a quite long time, almost hour and half."

"WHAT ?? Hour an half? Are you kidding me? But how ?"

"I don't know, that is why I'm asking you." Ya right, she has a point. What the hell Elena focus.

"Ow yeah. Sorry."

"Naah it's fine. But you can share your problems with me. I'm a good secret keeper and a good advisor, I guess."

"Aww thank you so much Zoya. It means a lot. But I think I will deal with it by myself. " I smiled at her and turned back to go, don't know where. And I realised I actually needed to tell someone about the things I'm dealing with.

I turned back to her, seeing her at the same spot where she was. She didn't even move a muscle. She had a warm smile which was so welcoming. I guess she knew I would change my mind.