Ch 2

Zayd's POV.
Ya Zayd Abba is calling you,Ohk faiha tell him am coming,I went to Abba's room.i knocked and he replied saying come in I greeted him and he called my name which he never call's me with except if the matter is important I answered and he said I have 3 months to bring a wife to marry if not am going to marry to a girl of his choice .And he told me I can go he told me today is faiha and farha's P.T.A so am the one who is going to attend it I nod and left the room not before saying nagode (thank you).

I was sad but I can't let my siblings see the sadness in me so I went to mama's room greeted her and she asked me if my father told me and I asked her why and she said it's my grandmother's doing and I should just find a match for my self and not say anything or else she will reduce the time given to me I hugged my mom and went to my room to get ready for
The P.T.A .when we arrived at faiha and farha's school I dropped them and told them I will be back in a jiff  I was driving so fast thinking of father's words "you have to bring a wife in 3 months" and boom oh my god who did I hit I went out of my car only to see an innocent face on the floor almost lifeless.

I drove to the near by hospital as fast as I can .when we arrived at the emergency the took her to the theater room and said that she has loss a lot of blood which she needs within 24hrs and I don't even know my blood group not to talk of donating so I asked the doctor if he can check my blood group.

I went to the laboratory and Alhamdulillah our blood group match I asked the doctor when she will wake up and he said 2 to 3hrs after donating the blood and I went home to cook food for her and I also made a fresh orange juice for her and bought it along.

When I came to the hospital the doctor told me she's awake and I can see her when I went inside the room she was sitting on the hospital bed looking weak . She was giving me The Who are you and why am I here look and i replied her telling her my name: my name is Zayd munir mutallif she caught me off saying you are faiha and farha's brother and also leeyu's brother I then told her that am faiha and farha's brother but I don't know leeyu so I asked her who leeyu is but she kept quite .

Deena's POV
When I woke up I can only see white so I even taught that am dead till when I realised that I was on drip and a doctor came in and she asked me how I was feeling and checked the drip and she went out she asked me to give one of my family members phone number cause the person that bought me is not related to me so I gave her ya hammad's number.

After some minutes someone came in and I was giving him The Who are you are you and why are you here look then he finally started:my name is Zayd munir mutallif then I stopped him asking him if he is faiha and farha's brother and also my leeyu's s brother . And he said he is faiha and farha's brother but he doesn't have an idea of who leeyu is and he asked me who leeyu is but I did not tell him.

He then asked me how I was doing and I replied saying am okay and someone barged into the room when I looked at the person standing by the door I saw ya hammad and I just hissed why did I even give her his number and turned my head to the other side and he came close to my bed and asked how it happened and how am I feeling now but I did not answer instead I started shouting at him and why he did that to ya Khadija and was throwing any word that comes into my mouth he was beyond angry and he slapped me but never the less I did not stop so he gave me another which let the water to flow cause I could not hold it anymore he was about to add when faiha and farha's brother held his hand then ya hammad turned to see who was the person that held his hand then he saw ya Zayd and to say he was shocked was an understatement.

So who knows why ya hammad is shocked .Read the next chapter to find out❤️.
Pls vote
Comment and
Share.
With ❤️from Zaynab