Had i known.

The next Day.

Zayd's PoV

Deenah I have to go now she just called me  she said am late I can't stay to eat breakfast.

But yaya I'm almost done.

Ohk but you know mainna will be angry if she finds out that am late to her so called cousin's marriage.

I served him his breakfast and made coffee for him.

I escorted him to his car and he zoomed out of my he house.

I went back into the house I went straight back to His room cause the room was in a mess.

I put his clothes in the laundry basket and made his bed sweep and mop the room.

I went to my room,My room was okay but I still made the bed room and mopped it the housemaid will do the rest .

I went ahead to take my bath,applied my humrah,my body spray and i wore my my skirt and blouse,applied my kohl,powder,and my lipgloss.
I tied my red veil and brushed the front hair.
I applied so many perfumes before stepping out of the room .

I went and brought the (kascon turare) and put the one for his room.

I also use it all round the house.

I checked the time it's to 2 already and he is still not back but I didn't cook either.

I went ahead to make spaghetti bolognese,fresh tropical juice,lamb kabsa,Zobo,salad,peppered chicken and soup.

I arranged the food flask in the dining room and went to the sitting room to watch jumanji .

I slept off while watching the film when I woke up I checked the time and it was 4:30 already.

I went to my room prayed ASR and touch my make up again.

I went downstairs and called yaya but it was not reachable after 5 attempts I gave up.

I couldn't even eat to top it all.

After some minutes I heard the sound of Ganga ,algaita and the rest at first I taught it was in my neighbor's house but I can remember she told me she was traveling and now .

I went out just to find many people coming out of their cars and some doing budah I then went back and closed the door I heard someone knocked the door but I ignored it.
I then received a call from manma telling me that I should not open the door no Matter the situation she will send faiha and farha they have the key to the back door .

I was scared cause I don't know the reason why manma said that I should not open the door.

After about 20minutes faiha and farha came into the house their eyes bloodshot.

Why are you crying what happened to ya Zayd is something wrong with him ,pls don't tell me that something is wrong with him I said at the verge of crying.

Deenah am sorry but I can't hide things from you faiha said.

Tell me what's wrong faiha pls.

Am scared.

Mainna asked ya Zayd to come to our cousins Daurin Aure and immediately after his wedding was confirmed with his wife they also announced that ya Zayd is married to Halima and she was bought straight here.

Why me faiha why ,why ,why since when mainna set her eyes on me I haven't seen anything but hatred there was no sign of love and now a co-wife for me why I want to go home.