Ch4

Denna's pov
Today is my wedding I can't believe am going to live my father's house the place I grew up and then after some minutes I heard both mamie and daddy's relatives shouting an daura then faiha,farha ,sa'adiya,Fatima and iman my close friends they hugged me and started singing tazama dauko riga
Tazama dauko hula
              Tazama dama furan nan..    Theycontinued singing till I started crying they stopped and we all started laughing wlh I will miss you guys.what are you saying you are still here you are not going anywhere fatima said What are you doing here Adam should come and take you away from here you are disturbing me.

They helped me dress up and helped me tied my lapayya we are all Kanuri except faiha and farha they are Fulani then the makeup Artist did her job but my friend advise her to use waterproof spray on the makeup.i applied different type of humrah then I applied my turare. They took me to Abba's room sameerah I know you are a responsible girl who always abide by my rules and regulations and I hope you are going to respect Zayd like you used to respect me I hugged him and started crying and whispered inshallah in his ear he also hugged me back .
They took me to where my mom and my aunties were sitting they advised me that I should never go against my husband unless what he ask from me is haram and that if I disobey him am disobeying Allah and my jannah is under his foot and so many more I hugged mamie we cried together till daddy's sister separated us she has already told me everything yesterday and gave me all the necessary things I need.

I entered the car together with my aunties and iman in the front sit I rest my head on aunty nasrin's shoulder and in no time we arrived at my house which was located in sultan road they stopped the car aunty nasrin helped me to get out of the car we hed to the front door I put my left leg first prayed cause this is the place I will spend the rest of my life. We pass through the lobby and head to the stair case and went upstairs and they took me to my room .Aunty nasrin made me bath with a soap they bought from maiduguri it smells nice after coming out she made me wear another set of clothes with different lappya and then she gave me turaran wuta(incense) the one I will be using for my clothes and the house and a different one for his room.they all left me alone and some minutes later I heard footsteps and I quickly covered my head with the lappaya.

When he entered he came so close to me that I can perceive his perfume and he removed the lappaya from my head and muttered (MashaAllah) and asked me to perform ablution so that we can pray I did as I was told and we prayed after we finished praying he asked me to change and come downstairs I opened my wardrobe and found a shirt and a loosed trousers and I wore a long hijab and went downstairs and met him in the sitting on the sofa watching news .

I sat down on the carpet and announced my presence and he asked me join him on the sofa but I declined and told him am comfortable here he stood up and suddenly disappeared to only God knows where and I just stayed there and he came back together with faiha and farha each of the them holding a basket then they hugged me I was happy to see them though I saw them 2 hours ago we went to the dining area though am not hungry but he asked me if I was hungry but I said no but I still serve him what can I do he is my husband then we were about to live to the sitting room when he stopped me saying I should come back i sat back and he told me to feed him and I was shy that I kept my head down and kept blushing.

Then few minutes later he asked me if am not going to feed him I carried the spoon but he insist that I have to feed him in the sitting room I carried the plate and then he followed suit I saw farha and faiha watching Ganga then I kept the food on the center table and he came inside the sitting now I have to feed him in
front of his sister and to add to it my friends .

He sat down close to me on the soft carpet and told me to feed him I carried the spoon and he said I have to feed him with my hands so being married isn't easy as I taught it will be I washed my hand and I started feeding him and in no time he finished all the food what kind of husband do I have? I asked faiha to show me the kitchen cause the house is big it's a duplex building I have to go to sleep there is school tomorrow I said then he asked faiha and farha to go home .

We went upstairs and entered our room he changed his clothes and hopped on the bed beside me I shifted a little though am at the edge of the bed and any movement am going to fall I prayed to Almighty to keep us together and I slept off.

Monday
Wake up sleeping beauty I heard some one tapped me oh it's my husband I woke up and entered the bathroom I finished my businesthen I hopped out I carried my hijab and prayed subh after praying i checked the time it's 5:45 I have to take my bath cause I'm going to school by 6:45 so I took my bath, dressed up carried my school bag then went downstairs but not before making the bed.

Ina kwana yaya(Good morning yaya) I greeted him lfy he replied uhmm yaya I was thinking if I can use your phone I want to call faiha .ohk let's even just go to mama's house .i went upstairs and carried my hijab I'm visiting my in-laws for the first time. The weather is cold and it's affecting me wlh yaya am cold I told him on our way he hugged me but but still he removed his jacket and gave it to me but what about you I asked I can manage he replied Ohk when we arrived we knocked the door twice before Aliyu opened the door.

I forgot my car keys let me get it but take your jacket it's cold out there then booom he closed the door then yaya said what is wrong with him.he knocked on the door again before he opened the door why did you close the door he asked but yaya I wanted to give you some privacy Ohk pls take her to faiha's room while I fetch my keys,Ohk Aliyu replied .

Aliyu's pov.
Ohk yaya , I pulled her inside the house and closed the door.what was that for she asked,
"That's for cheating on me"
'No am not a cheat"
"You are"
"Mtsw" .
You and your parents are gold diggers just because my brother is rich that's what you are after him and a tear roll down then she broke up completely,what have done.

My neena pls am sorry but all in vain she ran out of the house .

Zayd's pov
Where did I keep my keys yes found it I jogged and bumped into denna she was about to fall but I got her she was crying then I asked her what's wrong.

"Divorce me"she said

There was silence while I was thinking that if I divorce her I didn't achieve anything so I have to divorce her and disgrace her but not now I must make her fall in love with me so that it will affect both her and her family.

"No denna I love you I can't divorce you"we got married just yesterday and now you are telling me this I know you aren't thinking straight.

Ohk give me my phone I want to talk to mamie pls.

No,you are married what will you use your phone for and with that I held her hand and walked to manma's place .

This time around we followed through the back door,we entered and went upstairs I entered faiha's room cause she is my fav.